- ‘Should’ve been all over that’ – These Leeds fans react as promotion rivals swoop for 25-year-old - Football League World July 19, 2019‘Should’ve been all over that’ – These Leeds fans react as promotion rivals swoop for 25-year-old Football League WorldAccording to Matt Wilson, West […]
- West Brom on verge of £1.5 million move for League One man - The 72 - We Love the Football League July 19, 2019West Brom on verge of £1.5 million move for League One man The 72 - We Love the Football LeagueThe Baggies have agreed a fee in the region of £1.5 mi […]
- Gernot Rohr commences search for ‘new’ John Obi Mikel - Legit.ng July 19, 2019Gernot Rohr commences search for ‘new’ John Obi Mikel Legit.ngLegit.ng News ☆ Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has hinted that the search for replaceme […]
- Leeds United want Newcastle United keeper and Aston Villa defender, while Nottingham Forest target Mallorca defender - and the rest of Friday's Championship rumours - Hucknall Dispatch July 19, 2019Leeds United want Newcastle United keeper and Aston Villa defender, while Nottingham Forest target Mallorca defender - and the rest of Friday's C […]
- West Brom sell Salomon Rondon to Chinese club Dalian Yifang - expressandstar.com July 19, 2019West Brom sell Salomon Rondon to Chinese club Dalian Yifang expressandstar.comWest Brom have confirmed that Salomon Rondon has joined Chinese club Da […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
FightHype.com recently caught up with Tunde Ajayi, trainer of undefeated light heavyweight contender Anthony Yarde, who is deep in training camp for his upcoming showdown with world champion Sergey Kovalev. You don’t want to miss how he looked and what they had to say about a number of topics. Check it out!