- Karen Elizabeth May, 63 | Obituaries - Moscow-Pullman Daily News April 22, 2019Karen Elizabeth May, 63 | Obituaries Moscow-Pullman Daily NewsKaren Elizabeth Johnson May, 63, died on April 6, 2019. Karen was born to C. Arthur and […]
- Be the Aerosmith fan that hits the jackpot this 4th of July! - thegame730am.com April 22, 2019Be the Aerosmith fan that hits the jackpot this 4th of July! thegame730am.comAmerica's all-time top-selling rock 'n' roll band, Aerosm […]
- US government says 'several' Americans killed in Easter Sunday bombings in Sri Lanka - ABC NEWS 4 April 21, 2019US government says 'several' Americans killed in Easter Sunday bombings in Sri Lanka ABC NEWS 4COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — The United States […]
- Tigers vs. White Sox: Score, live updates, chat - MLive.com April 21, 2019Tigers vs. White Sox: Score, live updates, chat MLive.comDaniel Norris will make his first start of the season as the Detroit Tigers wrap up an abbre […]
- Report's numbers suggest PNW programs' eliminations don't add up, faculty says - nwitimes.com April 21, 2019Report's numbers suggest PNW programs' eliminations don't add up, faculty says nwitimes.comFaculty and students say a report's nu […]
- ‘We will never stop fighting’: Greta Thunberg addresses London climate protests – video April 22, 2019'The politicians and people in power have gotten away with not doing anything at all to fight the climate crisis ... but we will make sure they don't get away with it any longer,' climate activist Greta Thunberg told Extinction Rebellion protestors at London's Marble Arch. The Swedish teenager, who inspired the school climate strikes, […]
- Britons without a bank account 'pay a £485 poverty premium' April 21, 2019Number of unbanked people has fallen to 1.2 million, but they miss out on discountsBritons who do not have a bank account face paying up to £485 extra each year for bills and basic services, according to a report.The 1.2 million so-called unbanked individuals are said to pay a “banking poverty premium” because they are […]Rupert Jones
- Finance workers three times as likely to have parents in same sector April 21, 2019Research shows lack of diversity narrows talent pool and obstructs social mobilityTwo in five people working in British banking have parents who also worked in the sector – more than three times the national average for other types of jobs.Some 41% of financial services employees had parents working in the same sector, against a national […]Jasper Jolly and agencies
- We must teach tolerance, says Stephen Lawrence's mother April 21, 2019On the first Stephen Lawrence Day, Doreen Lawrence says discrimination blights livesChildren should be taught at school to challenge racism and discrimination, the mother of Stephen Lawrence has said.In a Guardian article to mark the first national commemorative day for Stephen, murdered in a racist attack 26 years ago, Doreen Lawrence said discrimination still blights […]Vikram Dodd Police and crime correspondent
- British woman Faye Mooney killed by kidnappers in Nigeria April 21, 2019Gunmen also kill Nigerian man and abduct three others near northern city of KadunaThe family of Faye Mooney, a 29-year-old British aid worker killed in Nigeria by kidnappers, have paid tribute to her bravery and belief in societal change that “took her to places others feared”.A Nigerian man was also shot dead in the attack […]Mattha Busby and agencies
- Did ISIS help plot the carnage? The Sri Lankan bombings bear all the hallmarks of the terror group April 22, 2019LARISA BROWN: The bombings bear all the hallmarks of IS: targeting civilians, designed to cause maximum terror and bloodshed, and perpetrated on a Christian holiday.
- DOMINIC LAWSON: It's elementary! Watson's U-turn on Brexit is a blatant pitch for the top job April 22, 2019DOMINIC LAWSON: As Sherlock Holmes would put it: 'Elementary, my dear Watson.' For the manoeuvre yesterday by Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson is indeed transparent.
- Two men are arrested as 'pregnant' pony collapses outside sports stadium in Cardiff April 22, 2019The black mare, aged between three and four, lay on the ground for up to three hours as it struggled to get over the potentially 'fatal' injury on Westgate Street, Cardiff, at 7pm on Saturday.
- Model who went viral over photobomb bikini shoot reveals it's not the first time its happened April 22, 2019An Australian model who went viral after posting a video of a scantily-clad senior citizen photobombing her raunchy bikini shoot has said it's not the first time its happened.
- Temperatures to soar to 79F to finish record-breaking Easter weekend but thunderstorms on their way April 22, 2019Forecasters believe today could be the hottest Easter Monday on record. However, the weather is set to break down with thunderstorms and possible flooding on Wednesday.