- U.K. Warns Iran of ‘Serious Consequences’ for Seizing Oil Tanker - The New York Times July 20, 2019U.K. Warns Iran of ‘Serious Consequences’ for Seizing Oil Tanker The New York TimesLive updates: Iran tensions soar after tanker seized CNNCrude ris […]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores perfect hat-trick after claim he's 'best by far' in MLS - BBC Sport July 20, 2019Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores perfect hat-trick after claim he's 'best by far' in MLS BBC SportZlatan Ibrahimovic scores a perfect hat-tri […]
- Astronauts Will Launch to Space Station 50 Years After Apollo 11 Moon Landing: Watch Live! - Space.com July 20, 2019Astronauts Will Launch to Space Station 50 Years After Apollo 11 Moon Landing: Watch Live! Space.comThree new crewmembers will launch to the Internat […]
- McConnell challenger faces tougher path after rocky launch | TheHill - The Hill July 20, 2019McConnell challenger faces tougher path after rocky launch | TheHill The HillSenate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's (D-N.Y.) prize recruit to […]
- The long campaign: Mané and Mahrez seasons finally end after 11 months - The Guardian July 20, 2019The long campaign: Mané and Mahrez seasons finally end after 11 months The GuardianAfter 342 days the season has finished for the Afcon finalists – t […]
- Long delays to NHS cataract operations leave elderly at risk July 20, 2019New data reveals badly missed targets despite increased use of private sector providersPeople with poor eyesight are being forced to wait almost six months for operations on the NHS to remove cataracts, official figures reveal.Patients in Herefordshire are facing average delays of 168 days – five months and 17 days – for cataract surgery, according […]Denis Campbell and Pamela Duncan
- March for Change: anti-Brexit protesters take to London streets July 20, 2019March takes place three days before Boris Johnson is expected to become Tory leaderThousands of demonstrators from across the country assembled in central London today to march against Brexit, and Boris Johnson’s likely move into No 10, as well as to push for a second Brexit referendum.At first sight, the message of the “No to […]Jedidajah Otte in London
- Iran's top diplomat in UK summoned over seizure of Stena Impero tanker July 20, 2019UK foreign secretary expresses ‘extreme disappointment’ over action to Iranian counterpart The British government has summoned Tehran’s top diplomat in London and warned UK ships to temporarily avoid the strait of Hormuz after Iran seized a British-flagged tanker off its coast, deepening the crisis in the Gulf.The British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, said on Saturday […]Emma Graham-Harrison
- ‘London’s galleries would drool’: ancient festival boosts ailing Welsh arts scene July 20, 2019Despite a flurry of venue closures, next month’s Eisteddfod will showcase a vibrant centre of creativityThere will be tunics and flowing cloaks, to say nothing of ancient chants, when the archdruid of the Gorsedd of Bards officiates at the annual “chairing of the bard” ceremony in August.But the crowds who gather by the River Conwy […]Vanessa Thorpe
- Two men suspected of releasing CS gas on London tube train July 20, 2019Passengers treated for coughing and shortness of breath at Oxford Circus stationPolice are looking for two male suspects after gas was released in a tube train carriage in central London.A number of people were treated at the scene by paramedics at Oxford Circus station for coughing and lack of breath. Continue reading...Nadeem Badshah
- Jamie Oliver lost £25million when his restaurant chain collapsed costing 1,000 jobs July 20, 2019Oliver, 44, who owns a north London mansion, has dipped into his own personal bank account to pay the wages of roughly 1,000 redundant staff and compensate creditors.
- Transgender woman, 26, who doused ex-boyfriend in bleach then tried to set him on fire spared jail July 20, 2019Charlotte Blundell admitted attempted criminal damage of a police vehicle at North Tyneside Magistrates' Court. Blundell had previously been jailed for a 'frenzied' bleach incident.
- Off-duty officer wins bravery award for confronting hammer-wielding woman while dressed in pyjamas July 20, 2019PC Kelda Griffiths was getting ready for bed when she saw a woman smashing windows on her street in Port Talbot, Wales. The officer grabbed the woman but was bitten and beaten by attacker.
- Could you live like this? A fascinating new show explores a Christian sect in deepest Sussex July 20, 2019A new documentary explores the Bruderhof community in Robertsbridge, Sussex. Around 300 people live in the Christian sect which emerged from First World War Germany.
- Pictured: Army private, 27, leaves wife and three children after being killed in car crash July 20, 2019Private Ross Thomas Standing, 27, who was based at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, was declared dead at the scene of the collision which took place last Saturday on the A420.
Long time reality tv show, The Jeremy Kyle Show has been unceremoniously cancelled on ITV after 63-year-old Steve Dymond took his own lift after appearing on the show, and failing a lie-detector test. The House of Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee, said they will be discussing the issue, and how reality-tv shows, and the networks that produce them can protect future guests.
► SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/mundanematt/?sub_confirmation=1
► CHANNEL MEMBERSHIP: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxXUQuvoiIAlpM2osoAitjQ/join
► PATREON – http://patreon.com/mattjarbo
#JeremyKyle #SteveDymond #ITV