- "Love Never Fails" convention coming to Tucson - Arizona Daily Star July 19, 2019"Love Never Fails" convention coming to Tucson Arizona Daily StarTCC host "Love Never Fails" global convention of Jehovah's […]
- Big Little Lies season 2 failed to prove that we needed it - Vox.com July 19, 2019Big Little Lies season 2 failed to prove that we needed it Vox.comPerhaps the biggest lie Big Little Lies ever told was that it needed a second seaso […]
- (2nd LD) Parties fail to reach deal on June plenary meeting - Yonhap News July 19, 2019(2nd LD) Parties fail to reach deal on June plenary meeting Yonhap NewsATTN: RECASTS 2nd para with latest development; ADDS more details in paras 4-6 […]
- Rocket Report: Falcon 9 beats Pegasus on price, Vega has its first failure - Ars Technica July 19, 2019Rocket Report: Falcon 9 beats Pegasus on price, Vega has its first failure Ars TechnicaThe Falcon 9 rocket has 50 times the lift capacity of a Pegasu […]
- Over 2.69 lakh farmers fail to get 1st tranche under PM-KISAN - Moneycontrol.com July 19, 2019Over 2.69 lakh farmers fail to get 1st tranche under PM-KISAN Moneycontrol.comOver 2.69 lakh beneficiaries could not get the first tranche under the […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
The Termination Board take a look at some footage of Milo and Sargon from the campaign trail and discuss why Sargon and Milo are failing to connect with their audience, and why UKIP’s liberalist gambit won’t pay off.
From TDS447: A Tale of Two Carls – 05/24/2019
Strike & Mike: https://therightstuff.biz/category/strike-and-mike/