- Imran Khan arrives in Washington for three-day official visit, to meet Donald Trump tomorrow amid hopes... - Firstpost July 21, 2019Imran Khan arrives in Washington for three-day official visit, to meet Donald Trump tomorrow amid hopes... FirstpostImran is scheduled to meet Trump […]
- Quant Lipton pans Facebook's Libra - Risk.net July 20, 2019Quant Lipton pans Facebook's Libra Risk.netLike an “elephant in a china shop”. That's how Alexander Lipton, the former co-head of the globa […]
- Global Powdered Milk Tea Beverage Market Deep Analysis 2019-2026: Lipton , Nestle, Uni-President, Greenmax, Shih Chen Foods, Gino - Business News 24 July 20, 2019Global Powdered Milk Tea Beverage Market Deep Analysis 2019-2026: Lipton , Nestle, Uni-President, Greenmax, Shih Chen Foods, Gino Business News 24The […]
- Case activity for Shelley Lipton vs Trib Total Media Inc. on July 18 - The Pennsylvania Record July 20, 2019Case activity for Shelley Lipton vs Trib Total Media Inc. on July 18 The Pennsylvania RecordThe U.S. District Court for the Western District of Penns […]
- Stars on the Moon: 9 Shows to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing - Playbill.com July 20, 2019Stars on the Moon: 9 Shows to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing Playbill.comFrom Spaceman Off-Broadway in 2019 to the Andy Warhol-p […]
- Emily Thornberry: ‘Being chippy is a good thing’ July 21, 2019A traumatic childhood, losing her long-absent father to dementia, public spats with her party… it seems nothing can keep the shadow foreign secretary downAged 17, broke and living alone, Emily Thornberry had a number of low-paid jobs. She was a barmaid at the Hammersmith Palais; there was also a stint in a factory stacking boxes […]Rachel Cooke
- Market Harborough reveals the key to being ‘liveable’: homes we can afford July 21, 2019East Midlands town is unexpected winner in a search for the best places for affordability and quality of life. Its proud residents explain why they like it“We’ve still got a fishmonger. How many places still have that?” asked Kate Gander, listing the merits of her home, Market Harborough. In fact, she struggled to find anything […]Tiernan Phipps
- Greedy parking enforcement companies are issuing hefty fines to carers and nurses July 21, 2019Private companies are issuing hefty penalty charge notices – sometimes even in a hospital’s own car parkCommunity nurse Gemma Hayes* was on call and on a tight schedule. She left her car in the residents’ car park of a block where her last patient of the day lived and displayed her professional carer’s badge on […]Anna Tims
- Titan of mythology movies left behind a treasure trove of ideas July 21, 2019Lost and rare material from master animator Ray Harryhausen could now inspire a new film epic years after his deathHe was the acclaimed film-maker who pioneered animation effects for masterpieces such as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans of 1963 and 1981 respectively. Ray Harryhausen created extraordinary characters, including sword-wielding skeletons and […]Dalya Alberge
- Iran, Heathrow, HS2 – and Brexit: the big decisions facing the new prime minister July 21, 2019The next PM takes office on Wednesday – and already has his work cut outAfter 24 hours of formalities that will end on Wednesday afternoon with the Queen inviting the new leader of the Tory party to form a government, the transfer of power from the 76th prime minister of the United Kingdom to the […]Toby Helm
- Val Kilmer looks in good spirits as he speaks at an event in the United Nations July 21, 2019Val Kilmer spoke at an event in the United Nations on Saturday about his foundation which uses art and education to help people. It came just days after the trailer for the Top Gun sequel dropped.
- Trump's 'send them home' rhetoric is 'just what a lot of us are thinking' July 21, 2019Welcome to Winston County, population 24,000, where nearly 90 per cent of residents voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, nicknamed the 'Trumpiest' place in America.
- Washington Monument is transformed into stunning tribute to Apollo 11 moon landing July 21, 2019Crowds packed the National Mall to watch the 17-minute show, which was projected three times each on Friday and Saturday, marking the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.
- German tourists ordered to leave Venice for brewing coffee at the foot of the famous Rialto bridge July 21, 2019The Berliners (pictured), 32 and 35, had stopped for a rest, downing their backpacks to prepare a cup of coffee using a little gas stove.
- STEVEN EDGINTON, 19, was the journalist who exposed memos from the UK's man in Washington July 21, 2019STEVEN EDGINTON: Today I want to set the record straight and reveal the real story about how Sir Kim's diplomatic cables entered the public domain.
“Stoney End” is song written by Laura Nyro and first released in February 1967 on her debut album More Than a New Discovery. The best known version of the song was a hit for Barbra Streisand in 1970.
Margaret Ann Lipton (August 30, 1946 – May 11, 2019) was an American actress, model, and singer. She was well-known through her role as flower child Julie Barnes in the counterculture television series The Mod Squad (1968–1973) for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama in 1970. Her fifty-year career in television, film, and stage included many roles, including Norma Jennings in David Lynch’s Twin Peaks. Lipton was formerly married to the musician and producer Quincy Jones and was the mother of their two daughters, Rashida Jones and Kidada Jones.