- Southampton: All transfer rumours involving Saints this summer - Saints Marching May 21, 2019Southampton: All transfer rumours involving Saints this summer Saints MarchingA collation of all the transfer rumours involving incomings and outgoin […]
- Celtic’s James Forrest and Rangers’ Ryan Kent named in Chris Sutton and Darrell Currie’s team of the seaso - The Scottish Sun May 21, 2019Celtic’s James Forrest and Rangers’ Ryan Kent named in Chris Sutton and Darrell Currie’s team of the seaso The Scottish SunScott McKenna, Gary Dicker […]
- Celtic issued ‘wake-up call’ warning by Strachan as Rangers handed Alfredo Morelos advice - Express May 21, 2019Celtic issued ‘wake-up call’ warning by Strachan as Rangers handed Alfredo Morelos advice ExpressCELTIC's defeat to Rangers should serve as a “w […]
- Here's Max Lowe's comments on Glasgow Rangers from earlier this season - HITC May 20, 2019Here's Max Lowe's comments on Glasgow Rangers from earlier this season HITCIbrox side Glasgow Rangers are said to be keen to snap up Derby […]
- Hutchinson, Davies highlight Canada's preliminary Gold Cup roster - TSN May 20, 2019Hutchinson, Davies highlight Canada's preliminary Gold Cup roster TSNTORONTO — Veteran Atiba Hutchinson and teenager Alphonso Davies highlight C […]
- Jamie Oliver restaurants to close – the full list May 21, 2019The chef’s empire has gone into administration, putting more than 1,000 jobs at riskJamie Oliver restaurant empire collapses, risking 1,000 jobsJamie Oliver has called in administrators to his struggling business, leaving many of his restaurants at risk of closure. They include: Continue reading...Guardian staff
- Lord Moore of Lower Marsh obituary May 21, 2019Conservative politician whose ascent to high office under Margaret Thatcher foundered on NHS and social security reformsThe former Tory cabinet minister John Moore, Lord Moore of Lower Marsh, who has died aged 81, had a brief, meteoric cabinet career in the last phase of the Thatcher administration, during which he was for a time seen […]Stephen Bates
- Scotland will miss child poverty targets without vast cash boost – report May 21, 2019Report highlights ‘massive gap between scale of ambition and scale of resources allocated’The Scottish government will miss its own child poverty targets unless it substantially increases investment, according to a report on last December’s budget published by the independent Poverty and Inequality Commission. The report highlights “a massive gap between the scale of Scotland’s ambition […]Libby Brooks Scotland correspondent
- Jamie Oliver's empire collapses – 22 UK restaurants to close May 21, 2019Administrators called in as 1,000 employees set to lose their jobsJamie Oliver restaurants at risk: the full listAll but three of Jamie Oliver’s 25 UK restaurants are closing with the loss of 1,000 jobs after the business called in administrators.The company, which includes 22 Jamie’s Italian outlets, plus the Fifteen and Barbecoa restaurants in London […]Sarah Butler
- Garden feeders are supporting rising numbers of urban birds May 21, 2019More than half of British homeowners feed birds, maintaining 133 speciesThe increasingly appetising buffet provided for garden birds, from sunflower hearts to suet cakes, is supporting a rising number and greater diversity of species in Britain’s urban areas, according to research.In the 1970s, half of all birds using garden feeders belonged to just two species, […]Patrick Barkham
- Jamie Oliver's 'incompetent bully' brother-in-law behind his failing food empire May 21, 2019Former City trader Paul Hunt was an incompetent bully plagued by failure who barked 'tea tea' at a PA aged in her 50s when he wanted her to make a drink, sources at the food group have claimed.
- Ofcom could force reality TV to provide more help to stars following death of Jeremy Kyle show guest May 21, 2019Ofcom chief executive Sharon White told MPs that it was investigating what changes were needed following the the death of guest Steven Dymond, 63, in a suspected suicide.
- EE network is back online after crashing across the UK May 21, 2019The British network provider's issues have now been resolved. EE said: ' 'some customers experienced intermittent problems making calls on 4G' but these are now fixed.
- Care worker, 31, has newborn son to pass £50m stately home to May 21, 2019Jordan Adlard Rogers, 31, has moved into the 1,536-acre Penrose Estate between Helston and Porthleven in Cornwall after being left as heir to the country mansion.
- British men using a hair-loss drug off-label to grow FULL BEARDS May 21, 2019EXCLUSIVE: Minoxidil, marketed under the brand name Regaine in the UK, works by helping the blood flow to hair follicles - the part of the skin which grows a hair by packing old cells together.
May 12th 2019