- ‘RIP darling you’ll be sorely missed’ – tributes to victim of fatal Angus road accident - Evening Telegraph April 22, 2019‘RIP darling you’ll be sorely missed’ – tributes to victim of fatal Angus road accident Evening TelegraphThe 29-year-old, believed to be a mother of […]
- RIP Rex Garrod, Creator Extraordinaire - Hackaday April 22, 2019RIP Rex Garrod, Creator Extraordinaire HackadayEarlier this month, the youth motocross champion, special effects creator, inventor, TV presenter, and […]
- RIP! Rahul Dev's father passes away at the age of 91! - ABP Live April 22, 2019RIP! Rahul Dev's father passes away at the age of 91! ABP LiveActor Rahul Dev, who is known for playing villainous roles in various Films as wel […]
- Lady Falcons rip Roane County, 11-2 - Gallipolis Daily Tribune April 22, 2019Lady Falcons rip Roane County, 11-2 Gallipolis Daily TribuneSPENCER, W.Va. — Kept on keeping on.The Wahama softball team led wire-to-wire while notch […]
- NHL fans crushed Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury for the goal he gave up to Sharks in second OT - For The Win April 22, 2019NHL fans crushed Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury for the goal he gave up to Sharks in second OT For The WinThe San Jose Sharks saved their season and f […]
- ‘We will never stop fighting’: Greta Thunberg addresses London climate protests – video April 22, 2019'The politicians and people in power have gotten away with not doing anything at all to fight the climate crisis ... but we will make sure they don't get away with it any longer,' climate activist Greta Thunberg told Extinction Rebellion protestors at London's Marble Arch. The Swedish teenager, who inspired the school climate strikes, […]
- Britons without a bank account 'pay a £485 poverty premium' April 21, 2019Number of unbanked people has fallen to 1.2 million, but they miss out on discountsBritons who do not have a bank account face paying up to £485 extra each year for bills and basic services, according to a report.The 1.2 million so-called unbanked individuals are said to pay a “banking poverty premium” because they are […]Rupert Jones
- Finance workers three times as likely to have parents in same sector April 21, 2019Research shows lack of diversity narrows talent pool and obstructs social mobilityTwo in five people working in British banking have parents who also worked in the sector – more than three times the national average for other types of jobs.Some 41% of financial services employees had parents working in the same sector, against a national […]Jasper Jolly and agencies
- We must teach tolerance, says Stephen Lawrence's mother April 21, 2019On the first Stephen Lawrence Day, Doreen Lawrence says discrimination blights livesChildren should be taught at school to challenge racism and discrimination, the mother of Stephen Lawrence has said.In a Guardian article to mark the first national commemorative day for Stephen, murdered in a racist attack 26 years ago, Doreen Lawrence said discrimination still blights […]Vikram Dodd Police and crime correspondent
- British woman Faye Mooney killed by kidnappers in Nigeria April 21, 2019Gunmen also kill Nigerian man and abduct three others near northern city of KadunaThe family of Faye Mooney, a 29-year-old British aid worker killed in Nigeria by kidnappers, have paid tribute to her bravery and belief in societal change that “took her to places others feared”.A Nigerian man was also shot dead in the attack […]Mattha Busby and agencies
- Did ISIS help plot the carnage? The Sri Lankan bombings bear all the hallmarks of the terror group April 22, 2019LARISA BROWN: The bombings bear all the hallmarks of IS: targeting civilians, designed to cause maximum terror and bloodshed, and perpetrated on a Christian holiday.
- DOMINIC LAWSON: It's elementary! Watson's U-turn on Brexit is a blatant pitch for the top job April 22, 2019DOMINIC LAWSON: As Sherlock Holmes would put it: 'Elementary, my dear Watson.' For the manoeuvre yesterday by Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson is indeed transparent.
- Two men are arrested as 'pregnant' pony collapses outside sports stadium in Cardiff April 22, 2019The black mare, aged between three and four, lay on the ground for up to three hours as it struggled to get over the potentially 'fatal' injury on Westgate Street, Cardiff, at 7pm on Saturday.
- Model who went viral over photobomb bikini shoot reveals it's not the first time its happened April 22, 2019An Australian model who went viral after posting a video of a scantily-clad senior citizen photobombing her raunchy bikini shoot has said it's not the first time its happened.
- Temperatures to soar to 79F to finish record-breaking Easter weekend but thunderstorms on their way April 22, 2019Forecasters believe today could be the hottest Easter Monday on record. However, the weather is set to break down with thunderstorms and possible flooding on Wednesday.
Smith’s Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Smith_(footballer,_born_1945)
more info on smith: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6916711/Liverpool-legend-former-captain-Tommy-Smith-dies-aged-74.html
thanks for watching
please like and subscribe