- 8pm Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Aubameyang £62m bid, Milinkovic-Savic free to leave Lazio, Maguire deadline - The Sun July 18, 20198pm Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Aubameyang £62m bid, Milinkovic-Savic free to leave Lazio, Maguire deadline The SunMANCHESTER UNITED are closing in o […]
- 8pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Everton learning English VIDEO, Saliba announcement after tour, Zaha demands - The Sun July 18, 20198pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Everton learning English VIDEO, Saliba announcement after tour, Zaha demands The SunARSENAL are in the USA for a pre- […]
- Aubameyang compares Ozil’s blond hairstyle to that of USA star Megan Rapinoe [Photos] - The Standard July 18, 2019Aubameyang compares Ozil’s blond hairstyle to that of USA star Megan Rapinoe [Photos] The StandardOzil dyed his hair blond while in Arsenal's pr […]
- Man Utd make £62m bid for Arsenal ace Aubameyang: Shock transfer eyed to replace Lukaku - Express July 18, 2019Man Utd make £62m bid for Arsenal ace Aubameyang: Shock transfer eyed to replace Lukaku ExpressMANCHESTER UNITED have already tabled a £62million off […]
- Man Utd reportedly make £62.1m bid for Arsenal's Aubameyang as they eye Lukaku replacement - Buzz.ie July 18, 2019Man Utd reportedly make £62.1m bid for Arsenal's Aubameyang as they eye Lukaku replacement Buzz.ieMan Utd ‘make £62m bid for Arsenal ace Pierre- […]
- Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya say court case concerns their children July 18, 2019London high court to consider welfare of children, not divorce, statement says The imminent royal courtroom battle between Princess Haya of Jordan and her estranged husband, Sheikh Mohammed of Dubai, is a dispute over their children’s welfare, it has been revealed.In a highly unusual move, following extensive international publicity, the couple issued a statement on […]Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent
- Experts demand urgent removal of cladding on scores of tower blocks July 18, 2019Government’s fire safety advisers say high-pressure laminate panels should be removed ‘as soon as possible’More than 100 more tower blocks must be urgently stripped of combustible cladding panels in a significant widening of the fire safety crisis since the Grenfell Tower disaster.High-pressure laminate (HPL) panels, often made from compressed wood and paper and used to […]Robert Booth Social affairs correspondent
- Publisher accused of 'ripping off' best-selling book on racism July 18, 2019Ben Lindsay’s We Need To Talk About Race has similar cover and title to prizewinning book by Reni Eddo-LodgeThe publisher of a new book about racism in the UK has been accused of “ripping off” Reni Eddo-Lodge’s best-selling polemic Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race, after announcing a book with a […]Lanre Bakare
- UK energy-saving efforts collapse after government subsidy cuts July 18, 2019Only 10,000 upgrades such as loft insulation happen each month compared with 65,000 in 2014, report showsEfforts to end fuel poverty and energy waste by making the UK’s draughty homes more efficient have collapsed by almost 85%, according to new government data.The report, published on Thursday, shows that the number of energy efficiency upgrades undertaken […]Jillian Ambrose
- What I felt when I passed the benefits test | Frances Ryan July 18, 2019My disability hasn’t changed – even so, I’m subject to invasive questioning to get the money I need. For many, it’s even worseCan you be lucky if you get something you deserve? I felt lucky last week as I read the letter informing me I’d been awarded personal independence payments (Pip). Like a couple of […]Frances Ryan
- All employers could be forced to offer staff flexible working hours July 18, 2019Helen Whately's Flexible Working Bill would make flexible working the default in the UK, replacing the current system in which workers have to request it after six months (stock photo).
- Schoolboy, 14, collapses and dies after falling in the mud during end of term trip to an assault ... July 18, 2019The teenager was taking part in an end-of-school day trip to Camelot Events in Beare Green, Surrey where he died while he and classmates tackled the adventure park's two-hour assault course.
- Jeffrey Epstein's pilot poses in front of his $80M fleet of planes as new pics of Lolita jet emerge July 18, 2019Jeffrey Epstein's pilot Larry Visoski has flown him for 20 years. He has photos showing off the billionaire's planes, including the Lolita Express, as DailyMailTV obtained new photos of its updated interior.
- Trump says 'I was not happy' when fans chanted 'Send her back!' at Ilhan Omar July 18, 2019'I was not happy with it. I disagree with it,' he said, referring to a moment when 8,000 screaming fans yelled for Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar to return to her native Somalia.
- No, coffee does NOT give you cancer - but it doesn't prevent it either, study finds July 18, 2019Afters of scientific disagreement over whether a coffee causes cancer or protects you from cancer, a University of Queensland study of over 316,000 Britons found the drink does neither.
Premier League transfer news and rumoursReal eye the Egyptian king Liverpool and Egypt striker Mohamed Salah is a key summer target for Real Madrid. Citing information from French broadcaster Canal+, the Daily Mail reports that Real head coach Zinedine Zidane wants to “revamp his attack” and the Spaniards are ready to “test Liverpool’s resolve” by bidding for Salah. Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is another player who could join Zidane at the Bernabeu while Sky Sports reports that Real are also on the verge of signing Luka Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt for £52.4m.Barca target Prem trio Real Madrid are not the only La Liga giants looking to the Premier League for attacking options. Real’s rivals Barcelona are linked with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford and Arsenal strikers Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette. (Mundo Deportivo) Man City in for Griezmann? Barcelona had looked favourites to sign Antoine Griezmann after the Atletico Madrid star announced he will leave this summer. However, it’s claimed that Manchester City are “willing” to pay the release clause in the Frenchman’s contract. (Manchester Evening News)£65m for Richarlison If Paris Saint-Germain want to sign Richarlison from Everton they will have to pay the Merseyside club £65m for the 22-year-old Brazil forward. (Daily Star)Palace may want £100m for Zaha Wilfried Zaha wants to play Champions League football next season but his club Crystal Palace may demand £100m for the Ivorian. The south London club are not looking to sell and have not received any bids yet. (The Guardian)Interest in Longstaff Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff is “attracting interest” from Manchester United. The Toon say the 21-year-old is not for sale. (Sky Sports)De Ligt open to Old Trafford move Manchester United are still in the running to sign Dutch international defender Matthijs de Ligt. The 19-year-old Ajax captain remains interested in a move to Old Trafford. (The Daily Telegraph)Reds scout Depay Liverpool sent scouts to Lyon to watch Memphis Depay in action against Marseille. The Dutchman previously played for Manchester United. (Daily Mail)United linked with Lewandowski Bayern Munich marksman Robert Lewandowski is one of several players linked with Manchester United. Others include Palace star Wilfried Zaha and Juventus forward Paulo Dybala. See the latest Man Utd transfer news.