- Arsenal: Can Alexandre Lacazette challenge Aubameyang? - FanSided May 19, 2019Arsenal: Can Alexandre Lacazette challenge Aubameyang? FanSidedWhen Arsenal first landed Alexandre Lacazette, I thought all our striking troubles wou […]
- VIDEO EXTRA – Watch all 33 of Aubameyang's goals 2018/19 (and assists) - Just Arsenal News May 18, 2019VIDEO EXTRA – Watch all 33 of Aubameyang's goals 2018/19 (and assists) Just Arsenal NewsOver the full season he scored 33 goals for the Gunners […]
- European Golden Shoe: Messi leads Mbappe, Aubameyang and Salah - latest standings - Express May 18, 2019European Golden Shoe: Messi leads Mbappe, Aubameyang and Salah - latest standings ExpressLIONEL MESSI can win this season's European Golden Shoe […]
- What Arsenal plan to do if PSG launch Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer bid this summer - Express.co.uk May 18, 2019What Arsenal plan to do if PSG launch Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer bid this summer Express.co.ukARSENAL will not consider selling Pierre-Emeric […]
- Real Madrid target Aubameyang as Bale replacement - myKhel May 17, 2019Real Madrid target Aubameyang as Bale replacement myKhelSpanish giants Real Madrid are reportedly planning a stunning £74m swoop for Pierre-Emerick A […]
- Revised MoD guidance could leave door open for torture May 19, 2019Updated protocol allows information sharing even if torture may have been usedThe Ministry of Defence has insisted that newly emerged departmental guidance on the sharing of intelligence derived from torture with allies, remains in line with practices agreed in the aftermath of a series of scandals following the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.An MoD document […]Dan Sabbagh Defence and security editor
- British nationals to be banned from parts of Syria under new law May 19, 2019Those who enter or remain in Idlib or north-east could face 10 years in jail, Sajid Javid to warnBritish nationals are to be banned from entering or remaining in parts of conflict-stricken Syria in the first use of a controversial new power.The home secretary, Sajid Javid, will reveal on Monday how he expects the law, […]Jamie Grierson
- Royal Mail to launch UK's first parcel postboxes May 19, 2019Parcel boxes to be introduced across the country, with aim to help small businessesThe Royal Mail is launching the UK’s first parcel postboxes across the country.The move follows a successful trial and is the first major change in the use of postboxes in 160 years. Continue reading...Press Association
- Brexit party's funding must be investigated, says Gordon Brown May 19, 2019Former PM is concerned ‘dirty money’ from foreign donors could reach Nigel Farage’s partyThe Electoral Commission is under mounting pressure to launch an investigation into the funding of Nigel Farage’s Brexit party because of concerns that its donation structure could allow foreign interference in British democracy.Before Thursday’s crucial European elections, Gordon Brown has written to […]Heather Stewart, Carole Cadwalladr and Frances Perraudin
- UK property register 'needed urgently' to stop money laundering May 19, 2019MPs and peers say plans for register of foreign-owned property should not be delayedProposals for the first register of foreign-owned property aimed at preventing “McMafia-style” money laundering should be put in practice urgently and reinforced to plug potential loopholes, the government has been told.Draft legislation contains insufficient verification checks to deter criminals from submitting false […]Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 recap details May 20, 2019SPOILER ALERT After eight epic seasons, Game of Thrones is finally coming to an end on Sunday night with the highly-anticipated series finale that spans 80 minutes.
- New video reveals Arnold Schwarzenegger barely budged by 'crazed fan' who drop-kicked him in back May 20, 2019After the initial video of the attack when viral, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 71, tweeted out a second video, showing a wide shot of the incident, presenting a very different version of the shocking event.
- Trump issues menacing threat to Iran May 20, 2019Taking to Twitter, at just after 4pm ET, the president posted: 'If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio takes girlfriend Camila Morrone's photo during rare outing in Cannes May 20, 2019The Oscar winning actor proved his Instagram boyfriend status as he turned photographer during his lunch date at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc with the striking model.
- Grieving Game of Thrones fans can pay £40-an-hour to speak to a counsellor about the show's ending May 20, 2019A counselling service is available for fans who need someone to talk to about the ending of Game of Thrones after the final episode airs in the UK today.
Premier League transfer news and rumoursReal eye the Egyptian king Liverpool and Egypt striker Mohamed Salah is a key summer target for Real Madrid. Citing information from French broadcaster Canal+, the Daily Mail reports that Real head coach Zinedine Zidane wants to “revamp his attack” and the Spaniards are ready to “test Liverpool’s resolve” by bidding for Salah. Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is another player who could join Zidane at the Bernabeu while Sky Sports reports that Real are also on the verge of signing Luka Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt for £52.4m.Barca target Prem trio Real Madrid are not the only La Liga giants looking to the Premier League for attacking options. Real’s rivals Barcelona are linked with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford and Arsenal strikers Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette. (Mundo Deportivo) Man City in for Griezmann? Barcelona had looked favourites to sign Antoine Griezmann after the Atletico Madrid star announced he will leave this summer. However, it’s claimed that Manchester City are “willing” to pay the release clause in the Frenchman’s contract. (Manchester Evening News)£65m for Richarlison If Paris Saint-Germain want to sign Richarlison from Everton they will have to pay the Merseyside club £65m for the 22-year-old Brazil forward. (Daily Star)Palace may want £100m for Zaha Wilfried Zaha wants to play Champions League football next season but his club Crystal Palace may demand £100m for the Ivorian. The south London club are not looking to sell and have not received any bids yet. (The Guardian)Interest in Longstaff Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff is “attracting interest” from Manchester United. The Toon say the 21-year-old is not for sale. (Sky Sports)De Ligt open to Old Trafford move Manchester United are still in the running to sign Dutch international defender Matthijs de Ligt. The 19-year-old Ajax captain remains interested in a move to Old Trafford. (The Daily Telegraph)Reds scout Depay Liverpool sent scouts to Lyon to watch Memphis Depay in action against Marseille. The Dutchman previously played for Manchester United. (Daily Mail)United linked with Lewandowski Bayern Munich marksman Robert Lewandowski is one of several players linked with Manchester United. Others include Palace star Wilfried Zaha and Juventus forward Paulo Dybala. See the latest Man Utd transfer news.