- Microsoft opens Dynamics 365 bug bounty with $20k top prize - ZDNet July 19, 2019Microsoft opens Dynamics 365 bug bounty with $20k top prize ZDNetMicrosoft reorganizes its bug bounty program and provides researchers with more info […]
- Beenie, Bounty promise friendly Sumfest clash - Entertainers say their performance will be entertaining - Jamaica Star Online July 19, 2019Beenie, Bounty promise friendly Sumfest clash - Entertainers say their performance will be entertaining Jamaica Star OnlineDancehall stalwarts Bounty […]
- BRIEF-Bounty Mining Updates On Proposal With Glencore - Reuters July 19, 2019BRIEF-Bounty Mining Updates On Proposal With Glencore ReutersJuly 19 (Reuters) - Bounty Mining Ltd: * UPDATES ON PROPOSAL WITH GLENCORE TO ENABLE CO […]
- Tesla Vulnerability: A Bounty Hunter's Tale - BankInfoSecurity.com July 19, 2019Tesla Vulnerability: A Bounty Hunter's Tale BankInfoSecurity.comThe latest edition of the ISMG Security Report describes the accidental discover […]
- Crema on George introduces hot chocolate with a Bounty-flavoured kick - Western Advocate July 19, 2019Crema on George introduces hot chocolate with a Bounty-flavoured kick Western Advocate"We've received plenty of positive feedback thus far, […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
Duane Chapman opens up about his wife’s death, Pink takes on mom-shamers and Jax Taylor is eager to become a dad. That’s People Now for July 11.