• latest news uk
  • PART TWO: Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty, But What Will Happen to Lori Loughlin?

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

• RSS UK news | The Guardian

• Revised MoD guidance could leave door open for torture May 19, 2019
      Updated protocol allows information sharing even if torture may have been usedThe Ministry of Defence has insisted that newly emerged departmental guidance on the sharing of intelligence derived from torture with allies, remains in line with practices agreed in the aftermath of a series of scandals following the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.An MoD document […]
      Dan Sabbagh Defence and security editor
    • British nationals to be banned from parts of Syria under new law May 19, 2019
      Those who enter or remain in Idlib or north-east could face 10 years in jail, Sajid Javid to warnBritish nationals are to be banned from entering or remaining in parts of conflict-stricken Syria in the first use of a controversial new power.The home secretary, Sajid Javid, will reveal on Monday how he expects the law, […]
      Jamie Grierson
    • Royal Mail to launch UK's first parcel postboxes May 19, 2019
      Parcel boxes to be introduced across the country, with aim to help small businessesThe Royal Mail is launching the UK’s first parcel postboxes across the country.The move follows a successful trial and is the first major change in the use of postboxes in 160 years. Continue reading...
      Press Association
    • Brexit party's funding must be investigated, says Gordon Brown May 19, 2019
      Former PM is concerned ‘dirty money’ from foreign donors could reach Nigel Farage’s partyThe Electoral Commission is under mounting pressure to launch an investigation into the funding of Nigel Farage’s Brexit party because of concerns that its donation structure could allow foreign interference in British democracy.Before Thursday’s crucial European elections, Gordon Brown has written to […]
      Heather Stewart, Carole Cadwalladr and Frances Perraudin
    • UK property register 'needed urgently' to stop money laundering May 19, 2019
      MPs and peers say plans for register of foreign-owned property should not be delayedProposals for the first register of foreign-owned property aimed at preventing “McMafia-style” money laundering should be put in practice urgently and reinforced to plug potential loopholes, the government has been told.Draft legislation contains insufficient verification checks to deter criminals from submitting false […]
      Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent
  • RSS Home | Mail Online

• Real fam, do you think Lori Loughlin will go to prison?

Comments

catluver9112 says:

I got into my dream Ivy League university for graduate school, but didn’t make the cut during undergrad. Now finally being at the school and seeing my “classmates” makes me realize how much integrity is lost. Nothing but a bunch of cheaters paying their way into school. You may think Lori was about to take “1” spot, but sweetie it’s thousands!

Nia Daniels says:

I DONT THINK SHES GOIGN EITHER I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

Isaiah Ruiz says:

Jennie come to my house I’ll make you some soap you sounding kinda sick boo

Nay Writes says:

Omg it’s just a spot in school she ain’t steal a kidney or a heart or a brain

Nay Writes says:

She said she ain’t know got dammit 😂😂😂😂 who gonna snitch on themselves

Melyssa Herrera says:

When Loni and Adrienne say “don’t cheat” but cheat when they play uno. 😂

anna says:

I get it when someone says "i didn't know the speeding limit". Like, this make sense and there's a 50% chance the person telling the truth. But saying Lori she didn't knew she's breaking a law? Like come on, in what world is this a "normal" thing to do.

albert smith says:

This about money, race and gender point blank. The funny part is that our justice system is represent by a lady with a blindfold funny.

Winter_NYC says:

This is how narcissism is fueled. These kids believe that they DESERVE to be where they are because they’ve been told that they worked hard and beat out everyone else. False!! Mommy and daddy PAID their way through. There are kids and families out here busting their behind just for a CHANCE- Kids who really do deserve great things to happen towards them. We need a change in our justice system ASAP

maeflower522 says:

I'm in college right now, currently in community college working to transfer. My parents didn't have enough money for me to go to college, but Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin have a lot of money and could've just opened a college fund for their kids and hire the best tutors for their SATs. BUT NO, they used their money in a dirty way. But of course, they won't have to serve a long sentence because of white and privilege PLUS celebrity.

Nani Collins says:

They are not the only ones that have done this they just are the ones that got caught. I doubt they will do any serious jail time and their kids still gone have they spot at those prestigious schools 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Quick-Sword Ilena says:

The sad truth is lori will get away with this. Black women and people of color who did this on a way lesser scale getting life sentences. Are they allowed to talk about that in court ?

MedinaGurl says:

I love when Yvette is on the show!

KingBeyyy says:

Naaah Loni has me deaddd in this clip😂😂😂 she’s getting the jokes right today 💀💀💀

Krissentia Charlery says:

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

re2dance says:

They also then claimed it on their taxes as a write off! That part really tripped me out…the audacity!!

Crank I. T. C. Paranormal Special ghost person says:

Yea she will be ok, after that much time she's definitely going to need her Botox injections updated for whatever has her face stuck on Smiley Face Emoji !that's what she's worrying about,not her kids?? come on ,I didn't get that at all,Oh come on she can't be that dumb! She knew on some level that it was crooked.

Kendall says:

Hate to say it, but The Real needs Yvette!! She added so much more substance to this conversation.

Yeni Taylor says: