• latest news uk
  • PART TWO: Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty, But What Will Happen to Lori Loughlin?

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

• RSS UK news | The Guardian

• Long delays to NHS cataract operations leave elderly at risk July 20, 2019
      New data reveals badly missed targets despite increased use of private sector providersPeople with poor eyesight are being forced to wait almost six months for operations on the NHS to remove cataracts, official figures reveal.Patients in Herefordshire are facing average delays of 168 days – five months and 17 days – for cataract surgery, according […]
      Denis Campbell and Pamela Duncan
    • March for Change: anti-Brexit protesters take to London streets July 20, 2019
      March takes place three days before Boris Johnson is expected to become Tory leaderThousands of demonstrators from across the country assembled in central London today to march against Brexit, and Boris Johnson’s likely move into No 10, as well as to push for a second Brexit referendum.At first sight, the message of the “No to […]
      Jedidajah Otte in London
    • Iran's top diplomat in UK summoned over seizure of Stena Impero tanker July 20, 2019
      UK foreign secretary expresses ‘extreme disappointment’ over action to Iranian counterpart The British government has summoned Tehran’s top diplomat in London and warned UK ships to temporarily avoid the strait of Hormuz after Iran seized a British-flagged tanker off its coast, deepening the crisis in the Gulf.The British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, said on Saturday […]
      Emma Graham-Harrison
    • ‘London’s galleries would drool’: ancient festival boosts ailing Welsh arts scene July 20, 2019
      Despite a flurry of venue closures, next month’s Eisteddfod will showcase a vibrant centre of creativityThere will be tunics and flowing cloaks, to say nothing of ancient chants, when the archdruid of the Gorsedd of Bards officiates at the annual “chairing of the bard” ceremony in August.But the crowds who gather by the River Conwy […]
      Vanessa Thorpe
    • Two men suspected of releasing CS gas on London tube train July 20, 2019
      Passengers treated for coughing and shortness of breath at Oxford Circus stationPolice are looking for two male suspects after gas was released in a tube train carriage in central London.A number of people were treated at the scene by paramedics at Oxford Circus station for coughing and lack of breath. Continue reading...
      Nadeem Badshah
  • RSS Home | Mail Online

• Real fam, do you think Lori Loughlin will go to prison?

Comments

catluver9112 says:

I got into my dream Ivy League university for graduate school, but didn’t make the cut during undergrad. Now finally being at the school and seeing my “classmates” makes me realize how much integrity is lost. Nothing but a bunch of cheaters paying their way into school. You may think Lori was about to take “1” spot, but sweetie it’s thousands!

Nia Daniels says:

I DONT THINK SHES GOIGN EITHER I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

Isaiah Ruiz says:

Jennie come to my house I’ll make you some soap you sounding kinda sick boo

Nay Writes says:

Omg it’s just a spot in school she ain’t steal a kidney or a heart or a brain

Nay Writes says:

She said she ain’t know got dammit 😂😂😂😂 who gonna snitch on themselves

Melyssa Herrera says:

When Loni and Adrienne say “don’t cheat” but cheat when they play uno. 😂

anna says:

I get it when someone says "i didn't know the speeding limit". Like, this make sense and there's a 50% chance the person telling the truth. But saying Lori she didn't knew she's breaking a law? Like come on, in what world is this a "normal" thing to do.

albert smith says:

This about money, race and gender point blank. The funny part is that our justice system is represent by a lady with a blindfold funny.

Winter_NYC says:

This is how narcissism is fueled. These kids believe that they DESERVE to be where they are because they’ve been told that they worked hard and beat out everyone else. False!! Mommy and daddy PAID their way through. There are kids and families out here busting their behind just for a CHANCE- Kids who really do deserve great things to happen towards them. We need a change in our justice system ASAP

maeflower522 says:

I'm in college right now, currently in community college working to transfer. My parents didn't have enough money for me to go to college, but Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin have a lot of money and could've just opened a college fund for their kids and hire the best tutors for their SATs. BUT NO, they used their money in a dirty way. But of course, they won't have to serve a long sentence because of white and privilege PLUS celebrity.

Nani Collins says:

They are not the only ones that have done this they just are the ones that got caught. I doubt they will do any serious jail time and their kids still gone have they spot at those prestigious schools 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Quick-Sword Ilena says:

The sad truth is lori will get away with this. Black women and people of color who did this on a way lesser scale getting life sentences. Are they allowed to talk about that in court ?

MedinaGurl says:

I love when Yvette is on the show!

KingBeyyy says:

Naaah Loni has me deaddd in this clip😂😂😂 she’s getting the jokes right today 💀💀💀

Krissentia Charlery says:

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

re2dance says:

They also then claimed it on their taxes as a write off! That part really tripped me out…the audacity!!

Crank I. T. C. Paranormal Special ghost person says:

Yea she will be ok, after that much time she's definitely going to need her Botox injections updated for whatever has her face stuck on Smiley Face Emoji !that's what she's worrying about,not her kids?? come on ,I didn't get that at all,Oh come on she can't be that dumb! She knew on some level that it was crooked.

Kendall says:

Hate to say it, but The Real needs Yvette!! She added so much more substance to this conversation.

Yeni Taylor says: