- NYT reporter: Obama viewed Trump's 2016 victory as 'an insult' | TheHill - The Hill May 21, 2019NYT reporter: Obama viewed Trump's 2016 victory as 'an insult' | TheHill The HillNew York Times reporter Peter Baker said in an interv […]
- Montgomery man sentenced to prison for 2016 murder - WSFA May 21, 2019Montgomery man sentenced to prison for 2016 murder WSFAA convicted Montgomery murderer has learned his fate. […]
- Conor McGregor & Rafael dos Anjos Trade Barbs Over Canceled 2016 Bout - MMA News May 21, 2019Conor McGregor & Rafael dos Anjos Trade Barbs Over Canceled 2016 Bout MMA NewsConor McGregor and Rafael dos Anjos exchanged words on social media […]
- Flashback: Madonna Plays Acoustic ‘Borderline’ at Surreal ‘Tears of a Clown’ Gig - Rolling Stone May 21, 2019Flashback: Madonna Plays Acoustic ‘Borderline’ at Surreal ‘Tears of a Clown’ Gig Rolling StoneYour browser does not currently recognize any of the vi […]
- Man arraigned for alleged involvement in 2016 Grass Valley burglaries - Uinta County Herald May 21, 2019Man arraigned for alleged involvement in 2016 Grass Valley burglaries Uinta County HeraldEVANSTON — Involvement in a string of 2016 burglaries that o […]
- Jamie Oliver restaurants to close – the full list May 21, 2019The chef’s empire has gone into administration, putting more than 1,000 jobs at riskJamie Oliver restaurant empire collapses, risking 1,000 jobsJamie Oliver has called in administrators to his struggling business, leaving many of his restaurants at risk of closure. They include: Continue reading...Guardian staff
- Lord Moore of Lower Marsh obituary May 21, 2019Conservative politician whose ascent to high office under Margaret Thatcher foundered on NHS and social security reformsThe former Tory cabinet minister John Moore, Lord Moore of Lower Marsh, who has died aged 81, had a brief, meteoric cabinet career in the last phase of the Thatcher administration, during which he was for a time seen […]Stephen Bates
- Scotland will miss child poverty targets without vast cash boost – report May 21, 2019Report highlights ‘massive gap between scale of ambition and scale of resources allocated’The Scottish government will miss its own child poverty targets unless it substantially increases investment, according to a report on last December’s budget published by the independent Poverty and Inequality Commission. The report highlights “a massive gap between the scale of Scotland’s ambition […]Libby Brooks Scotland correspondent
- Jamie Oliver's empire collapses – 22 UK restaurants to close May 21, 2019Administrators called in as 1,000 employees set to lose their jobsJamie Oliver restaurants at risk: the full listAll but three of Jamie Oliver’s 25 UK restaurants are closing with the loss of 1,000 jobs after the business called in administrators.The company, which includes 22 Jamie’s Italian outlets, plus the Fifteen and Barbecoa restaurants in London […]Sarah Butler
- Garden feeders are supporting rising numbers of urban birds May 21, 2019More than half of British homeowners feed birds, maintaining 133 speciesThe increasingly appetising buffet provided for garden birds, from sunflower hearts to suet cakes, is supporting a rising number and greater diversity of species in Britain’s urban areas, according to research.In the 1970s, half of all birds using garden feeders belonged to just two species, […]Patrick Barkham
- Jamie Oliver's 'incompetent bully' brother-in-law behind his failing food empire May 21, 2019Former City trader Paul Hunt was an incompetent bully plagued by failure who barked 'tea tea' at a PA aged in her 50s when he wanted her to make a drink, sources at the food group have claimed.
- Ofcom could force reality TV to provide more help to stars following death of Jeremy Kyle show guest May 21, 2019Ofcom chief executive Sharon White told MPs that it was investigating what changes were needed following the the death of guest Steven Dymond, 63, in a suspected suicide.
- EE network is back online after crashing across the UK May 21, 2019The British network provider's issues have now been resolved. EE said: ' 'some customers experienced intermittent problems making calls on 4G' but these are now fixed.
- Care worker, 31, has newborn son to pass £50m stately home to May 21, 2019Jordan Adlard Rogers, 31, has moved into the 1,536-acre Penrose Estate between Helston and Porthleven in Cornwall after being left as heir to the country mansion.
- British men using a hair-loss drug off-label to grow FULL BEARDS May 21, 2019EXCLUSIVE: Minoxidil, marketed under the brand name Regaine in the UK, works by helping the blood flow to hair follicles - the part of the skin which grows a hair by packing old cells together.
Liverpool v West Ham United
Liverpool 0-0 West Ham United
Saturday 30th January 2016
FA Cup Fourth Round
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Footage of the West Ham United fans/supporters singing and chanting at Anfield. Including the AFL and Collingwood’s Joffa Corfe.
“We’ve Got Payet, Dimitri Payet, I Just Don’t Think You Understand, That Super Slaven’s Man, He’s Better Than Zidane, We’ve Got Dimitri Payet”
“Irons, Irons, Irons, Irons, Irons”
“I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, Pretty Bubbles In The Air, They Fly So High, Nearly Reach The Sky, Then Like My Dreams They Fade And Die, Fortunes Always Hiding, I’ve Looked Everywhere, I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, Pretty Bubbles In The Air. UNITED UNITED UNITED”
“Aaron Cresswell’s Magic, He Wears A Magic Hat, He Used To Play For Ipswich, He Didn’t Fancy That, He Wants To Play With Tomkins And Ginger Pele Too, His Name Is Aaron Cresswell, He Wears The Claret And Blue”
“Jihadi John, He’s Fucking Dead, He Had A Bomb Dropped On His Head”
“You Know You Look So Good (Look So Good), You Know You Twist So Fine (Twist So Fine), Well Shake It Up Baby Now (Shake It Up Baby), Twist And Shout (Twist And Shout), Come On, Come On, Come On Baby Now (Come On Baby), Work It On Out (Work It On Out), Well You Twist So Fine (Twist So Fine)”
“East East East London, East East East London”
“We All Follow The West Ham, Over Land And Sea (And Tottenham), We All Follow The West Ham, On To Victory”
“Let’s Go Fucking Mental, Let’s Go Fucking Mental, La La La La”
“Let’s All Have A Disco, Let’s All Have A Disco, La La La La”
“West Ham Till I Die, I’m West Ham Till I Die, I Know I Am I’m Sure I Am, I’m West Ham Till I Die”
“Come On You Irons!”
“My Name Is Ludo Miklosko, I Come From Near Moscow, I Play In Goal For West Ham (West Ham), When I Walk Down The Street, Everyone I Meet Says ‘Oi, Big Boy – What’s Your Name'”
“Stand Up If You’ve Got A Job”
“Sit Down If You’re Unemployed”
(To The Tune Of You’ll Never Walk Alone)
“Sign On, Sign On, With A Pen In Your Hand, ‘Cause You’ll Never Get A Job, You’ll Never Get A Job”
#LFC #WHUFC #Liverpool