- Rise In Preterm Births Possibly Linked To Trump's Election In 2016: Study - Tech Times July 21, 2019Rise In Preterm Births Possibly Linked To Trump's Election In 2016: Study Tech TimesPremature births among Latina women were higher than expecte […]
- Remember: Tlaib Interrupted A Trump Speech To Business Leaders... All In The Name Of 'Doing Her Part' - Townhall July 21, 2019Remember: Tlaib Interrupted A Trump Speech To Business Leaders... All In The Name Of 'Doing Her Part' TownhallAn August 2016 video of Rep. […]
- Real 2016 Collusion Was US Intelligence With Brits, Russia - PJ Media July 20, 2019Real 2016 Collusion Was US Intelligence With Brits, Russia PJ MediaThe real collusion in 2016 didn't come between Donald Trump and the Kremlin. […]
- Even before the flurry of killings in 2016-17, Danville was known to federal agencies for its issues with drugs, guns and gangs - GoDanRiver.com July 20, 2019Even before the flurry of killings in 2016-17, Danville was known to federal agencies for its issues with drugs, guns and gangs GoDanRiver.comIt star […]
- Silver just had its best week since 2016 but gold or bitcoin are better bets, traders say - CNBC July 20, 2019Silver just had its best week since 2016 but gold or bitcoin are better bets, traders say CNBCSilver could be about to lose its shine. The precious m […]
- Emily Thornberry: ‘Being chippy is a good thing’ July 21, 2019A traumatic childhood, losing her long-absent father to dementia, public spats with her party… it seems nothing can keep the shadow foreign secretary downAged 17, broke and living alone, Emily Thornberry had a number of low-paid jobs. She was a barmaid at the Hammersmith Palais; there was also a stint in a factory stacking boxes […]Rachel Cooke
- Market Harborough reveals the key to being ‘liveable’: homes we can afford July 21, 2019East Midlands town is unexpected winner in a search for the best places for affordability and quality of life. Its proud residents explain why they like it“We’ve still got a fishmonger. How many places still have that?” asked Kate Gander, listing the merits of her home, Market Harborough. In fact, she struggled to find anything […]Tiernan Phipps
- Greedy parking enforcement companies are issuing hefty fines to carers and nurses July 21, 2019Private companies are issuing hefty penalty charge notices – sometimes even in a hospital’s own car parkCommunity nurse Gemma Hayes* was on call and on a tight schedule. She left her car in the residents’ car park of a block where her last patient of the day lived and displayed her professional carer’s badge on […]Anna Tims
- Titan of mythology movies left behind a treasure trove of ideas July 21, 2019Lost and rare material from master animator Ray Harryhausen could now inspire a new film epic years after his deathHe was the acclaimed film-maker who pioneered animation effects for masterpieces such as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans of 1963 and 1981 respectively. Ray Harryhausen created extraordinary characters, including sword-wielding skeletons and […]Dalya Alberge
- Iran, Heathrow, HS2 – and Brexit: the big decisions facing the new prime minister July 21, 2019The next PM takes office on Wednesday – and already has his work cut outAfter 24 hours of formalities that will end on Wednesday afternoon with the Queen inviting the new leader of the Tory party to form a government, the transfer of power from the 76th prime minister of the United Kingdom to the […]Toby Helm
- Val Kilmer looks in good spirits as he speaks at an event in the United Nations July 21, 2019Val Kilmer spoke at an event in the United Nations on Saturday about his foundation which uses art and education to help people. It came just days after the trailer for the Top Gun sequel dropped.
- Trump's 'send them home' rhetoric is 'just what a lot of us are thinking' July 21, 2019Welcome to Winston County, population 24,000, where nearly 90 per cent of residents voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, nicknamed the 'Trumpiest' place in America.
- Washington Monument is transformed into stunning tribute to Apollo 11 moon landing July 21, 2019Crowds packed the National Mall to watch the 17-minute show, which was projected three times each on Friday and Saturday, marking the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.
- German tourists ordered to leave Venice for brewing coffee at the foot of the famous Rialto bridge July 21, 2019The Berliners (pictured), 32 and 35, had stopped for a rest, downing their backpacks to prepare a cup of coffee using a little gas stove.
- STEVEN EDGINTON, 19, was the journalist who exposed memos from the UK's man in Washington July 21, 2019STEVEN EDGINTON: Today I want to set the record straight and reveal the real story about how Sir Kim's diplomatic cables entered the public domain.
Liverpool v West Ham United
Liverpool 0-0 West Ham United
Saturday 30th January 2016
FA Cup Fourth Round
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Footage of the West Ham United fans/supporters singing and chanting at Anfield. Including the AFL and Collingwood’s Joffa Corfe.
“We’ve Got Payet, Dimitri Payet, I Just Don’t Think You Understand, That Super Slaven’s Man, He’s Better Than Zidane, We’ve Got Dimitri Payet”
“Irons, Irons, Irons, Irons, Irons”
“I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, Pretty Bubbles In The Air, They Fly So High, Nearly Reach The Sky, Then Like My Dreams They Fade And Die, Fortunes Always Hiding, I’ve Looked Everywhere, I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, Pretty Bubbles In The Air. UNITED UNITED UNITED”
“Aaron Cresswell’s Magic, He Wears A Magic Hat, He Used To Play For Ipswich, He Didn’t Fancy That, He Wants To Play With Tomkins And Ginger Pele Too, His Name Is Aaron Cresswell, He Wears The Claret And Blue”
“Jihadi John, He’s Fucking Dead, He Had A Bomb Dropped On His Head”
“You Know You Look So Good (Look So Good), You Know You Twist So Fine (Twist So Fine), Well Shake It Up Baby Now (Shake It Up Baby), Twist And Shout (Twist And Shout), Come On, Come On, Come On Baby Now (Come On Baby), Work It On Out (Work It On Out), Well You Twist So Fine (Twist So Fine)”
“East East East London, East East East London”
“We All Follow The West Ham, Over Land And Sea (And Tottenham), We All Follow The West Ham, On To Victory”
“Let’s Go Fucking Mental, Let’s Go Fucking Mental, La La La La”
“Let’s All Have A Disco, Let’s All Have A Disco, La La La La”
“West Ham Till I Die, I’m West Ham Till I Die, I Know I Am I’m Sure I Am, I’m West Ham Till I Die”
“Come On You Irons!”
“My Name Is Ludo Miklosko, I Come From Near Moscow, I Play In Goal For West Ham (West Ham), When I Walk Down The Street, Everyone I Meet Says ‘Oi, Big Boy – What’s Your Name'”
“Stand Up If You’ve Got A Job”
“Sit Down If You’re Unemployed”
(To The Tune Of You’ll Never Walk Alone)
“Sign On, Sign On, With A Pen In Your Hand, ‘Cause You’ll Never Get A Job, You’ll Never Get A Job”
#LFC #WHUFC #Liverpool