- Live at 9: Fill The Boot, Jamey Hatley, Chef Elle & music with Richard Lynch - wreg.com May 21, 2019Live at 9: Fill The Boot, Jamey Hatley, Chef Elle & music with Richard Lynch wreg.comCheck out all the Live at 9 interviews from Tuesday, May 21, […]
- Marvel's Avengers Boot Collection is Live - Comicbook.com May 21, 2019Marvel's Avengers Boot Collection is Live Comicbook.comHot on the...heels of Avengers: Endgame, Marvel and Hot Topic have released a collection […]
- News Roundup: Country Stars Playing 2019 'Today' Concerts + More - The Boot May 21, 2019News Roundup: Country Stars Playing 2019 'Today' Concerts + More The BootWelcome to The Boot's News Roundup, a morning rundown of the […]
- Unna Boot Market To Guide Trends, Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application - Global News Journal May 21, 2019Unna Boot Market To Guide Trends, Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application Global News JournalZion Market Research always aims at off […]
- Mid-Career Professionals Look for a Reboot at Coding Boot Camps - The Wall Street Journal May 21, 2019Mid-Career Professionals Look for a Reboot at Coding Boot Camps The Wall Street JournalSome middle-aged professionals seeking a career change are enr […]
- Jamie Oliver restaurants to close – the full list May 21, 2019The chef’s empire has gone into administration, putting more than 1,000 jobs at riskJamie Oliver restaurant empire collapses, risking 1,000 jobsJamie Oliver has called in administrators to his struggling business, leaving many of his restaurants at risk of closure. They include: Continue reading...Guardian staff
- Lord Moore of Lower Marsh obituary May 21, 2019Conservative politician whose ascent to high office under Margaret Thatcher foundered on NHS and social security reformsThe former Tory cabinet minister John Moore, Lord Moore of Lower Marsh, who has died aged 81, had a brief, meteoric cabinet career in the last phase of the Thatcher administration, during which he was for a time seen […]Stephen Bates
- Scotland will miss child poverty targets without vast cash boost – report May 21, 2019Report highlights ‘massive gap between scale of ambition and scale of resources allocated’The Scottish government will miss its own child poverty targets unless it substantially increases investment, according to a report on last December’s budget published by the independent Poverty and Inequality Commission. The report highlights “a massive gap between the scale of Scotland’s ambition […]Libby Brooks Scotland correspondent
- Jamie Oliver's empire collapses – 22 UK restaurants to close May 21, 2019Administrators called in as 1,000 employees set to lose their jobsJamie Oliver restaurants at risk: the full listAll but three of Jamie Oliver’s 25 UK restaurants are closing with the loss of 1,000 jobs after the business called in administrators.The company, which includes 22 Jamie’s Italian outlets, plus the Fifteen and Barbecoa restaurants in London […]Sarah Butler
- Garden feeders are supporting rising numbers of urban birds May 21, 2019More than half of British homeowners feed birds, maintaining 133 speciesThe increasingly appetising buffet provided for garden birds, from sunflower hearts to suet cakes, is supporting a rising number and greater diversity of species in Britain’s urban areas, according to research.In the 1970s, half of all birds using garden feeders belonged to just two species, […]Patrick Barkham
- Jamie Oliver's 'incompetent bully' brother-in-law behind his failing food empire May 21, 2019Former City trader Paul Hunt was an incompetent bully plagued by failure who barked 'tea tea' at a PA aged in her 50s when he wanted her to make a drink, sources at the food group have claimed.
- Ofcom could force reality TV to provide more help to stars following death of Jeremy Kyle show guest May 21, 2019Ofcom chief executive Sharon White told MPs that it was investigating what changes were needed following the the death of guest Steven Dymond, 63, in a suspected suicide.
- EE network is back online after crashing across the UK May 21, 2019The British network provider's issues have now been resolved. EE said: ' 'some customers experienced intermittent problems making calls on 4G' but these are now fixed.
- Care worker, 31, has newborn son to pass £50m stately home to May 21, 2019Jordan Adlard Rogers, 31, has moved into the 1,536-acre Penrose Estate between Helston and Porthleven in Cornwall after being left as heir to the country mansion.
- British men using a hair-loss drug off-label to grow FULL BEARDS May 21, 2019EXCLUSIVE: Minoxidil, marketed under the brand name Regaine in the UK, works by helping the blood flow to hair follicles - the part of the skin which grows a hair by packing old cells together.
The hotshots have finished the season level on goals scored – but what happens to the Golden Boot now? Unlike the World Cup where the Golden Boot is decided by assists if a number of scorers are level, the instead shares it between the players. It happened previously when Chris Sutton, Michael Owen and Dion Dublin shared it in 1997-98 and and then again in 1998-99 when Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink, Michael Owen and Dwight Yorke shared the spoils. It was also shared by Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Teves in 2010/11 when they got 20 each. This year we have three players – Salah, Mane and Aubameyang – all on 22 goals, meaning they will share it between them. FULL PREMIER LEAGUE TOP SCORER LIST HERE Sergio Aguero finished one goal back on 21 missing out on another gong, and Salah picks up the golden boot award for a second year running despite having what some have considered a less than impressive season. Aguero could only manage one on the final day while Salah failed to find the net with Mane and Aubameyang both grabbing doubles to draw level at the top of the chart. But despite missing out on the Golden Boot Aguero was crowned a champion for the second year in a row and for the fourth time overall. Trending top scorers Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – 22 goals, 1 assist Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 22 goals, 8 assists Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – 22 goals, 5 assists Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – 21 goals, 8 assists Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – 18 goals, 4 assists Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – 17 goals, 11 assists Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – 17 goals, 4 assists