- These Are the 25 Best Boots for Tall Women - Who What Wear July 21, 2019These Are the 25 Best Boots for Tall Women Who What WearAt 5'11", I'm what most people would consider tall. I'm so tall, in fact, […]
- Local first responders hold 'Fill the Boot' event in support of MDA - WBBJ-TV July 21, 2019Local first responders hold 'Fill the Boot' event in support of MDA WBBJ-TVJACKSON, Tenn. – Errick Merriweather is the public education coo […]
- Burn Boot Camp teams up with Muscular Dystrophy Association to help send kids to summer camp - WTVD-TV July 21, 2019Burn Boot Camp teams up with Muscular Dystrophy Association to help send kids to summer camp WTVD-TVBurn Boot Camp partnered with the Muscular Dystro […]
- José Urquidy shuts down Rangers as Astros secure Silver Boot - Houston Chronicle July 21, 2019José Urquidy shuts down Rangers as Astros secure Silver Boot Houston Chronicle When their offense is in full flight, all the Astros need on most trip […]
- Napa's Daddy Boot Camp offers safe space to share worries, feelings and 'dad hacks' - Napa Valley Register July 21, 2019Napa's Daddy Boot Camp offers safe space to share worries, feelings and 'dad hacks' Napa Valley RegisterNew parent classes tend to be […]
- Emily Thornberry: ‘Being chippy is a good thing’ July 21, 2019A traumatic childhood, losing her long-absent father to dementia, public spats with her party… it seems nothing can keep the shadow foreign secretary downAged 17, broke and living alone, Emily Thornberry had a number of low-paid jobs. She was a barmaid at the Hammersmith Palais; there was also a stint in a factory stacking boxes […]Rachel Cooke
- Market Harborough reveals the key to being ‘liveable’: homes we can afford July 21, 2019East Midlands town is unexpected winner in a search for the best places for affordability and quality of life. Its proud residents explain why they like it“We’ve still got a fishmonger. How many places still have that?” asked Kate Gander, listing the merits of her home, Market Harborough. In fact, she struggled to find anything […]Tiernan Phipps
- Greedy parking enforcement companies are issuing hefty fines to carers and nurses July 21, 2019Private companies are issuing hefty penalty charge notices – sometimes even in a hospital’s own car parkCommunity nurse Gemma Hayes* was on call and on a tight schedule. She left her car in the residents’ car park of a block where her last patient of the day lived and displayed her professional carer’s badge on […]Anna Tims
- Titan of mythology movies left behind a treasure trove of ideas July 21, 2019Lost and rare material from master animator Ray Harryhausen could now inspire a new film epic years after his deathHe was the acclaimed film-maker who pioneered animation effects for masterpieces such as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans of 1963 and 1981 respectively. Ray Harryhausen created extraordinary characters, including sword-wielding skeletons and […]Dalya Alberge
- Iran, Heathrow, HS2 – and Brexit: the big decisions facing the new prime minister July 21, 2019The next PM takes office on Wednesday – and already has his work cut outAfter 24 hours of formalities that will end on Wednesday afternoon with the Queen inviting the new leader of the Tory party to form a government, the transfer of power from the 76th prime minister of the United Kingdom to the […]Toby Helm
- Val Kilmer looks in good spirits as he speaks at an event in the United Nations July 21, 2019Val Kilmer spoke at an event in the United Nations on Saturday about his foundation which uses art and education to help people. It came just days after the trailer for the Top Gun sequel dropped.
- Trump's 'send them home' rhetoric is 'just what a lot of us are thinking' July 21, 2019Welcome to Winston County, population 24,000, where nearly 90 per cent of residents voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, nicknamed the 'Trumpiest' place in America.
- Washington Monument is transformed into stunning tribute to Apollo 11 moon landing July 21, 2019Crowds packed the National Mall to watch the 17-minute show, which was projected three times each on Friday and Saturday, marking the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.
- German tourists ordered to leave Venice for brewing coffee at the foot of the famous Rialto bridge July 21, 2019The Berliners (pictured), 32 and 35, had stopped for a rest, downing their backpacks to prepare a cup of coffee using a little gas stove.
- STEVEN EDGINTON, 19, was the journalist who exposed memos from the UK's man in Washington July 21, 2019STEVEN EDGINTON: Today I want to set the record straight and reveal the real story about how Sir Kim's diplomatic cables entered the public domain.
The hotshots have finished the season level on goals scored – but what happens to the Golden Boot now? Unlike the World Cup where the Golden Boot is decided by assists if a number of scorers are level, the instead shares it between the players. It happened previously when Chris Sutton, Michael Owen and Dion Dublin shared it in 1997-98 and and then again in 1998-99 when Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink, Michael Owen and Dwight Yorke shared the spoils. It was also shared by Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Teves in 2010/11 when they got 20 each. This year we have three players – Salah, Mane and Aubameyang – all on 22 goals, meaning they will share it between them. FULL PREMIER LEAGUE TOP SCORER LIST HERE Sergio Aguero finished one goal back on 21 missing out on another gong, and Salah picks up the golden boot award for a second year running despite having what some have considered a less than impressive season. Aguero could only manage one on the final day while Salah failed to find the net with Mane and Aubameyang both grabbing doubles to draw level at the top of the chart. But despite missing out on the Golden Boot Aguero was crowned a champion for the second year in a row and for the fourth time overall. Trending top scorers Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – 22 goals, 1 assist Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 22 goals, 8 assists Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – 22 goals, 5 assists Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – 21 goals, 8 assists Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – 18 goals, 4 assists Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – 17 goals, 11 assists Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – 17 goals, 4 assists