- The Complicated Orbit of Jeffrey Epstein - Bloomberg July 19, 2019The Complicated Orbit of Jeffrey Epstein BloombergThe disgraced financier wove a tangled web of high society types, corporate bigwigs, and academic e […]
- Jeffrey Epstein's on the Hook Now, but I've Seen Why Upper East Side Criminals Always Seem to Get Away With It - The Daily Beast July 19, 2019Jeffrey Epstein's on the Hook Now, but I've Seen Why Upper East Side Criminals Always Seem to Get Away With It The Daily BeastWe need to fa […]
- 'We're not the only ones': Mesa officers detail sexual harassment by Officer Jeffrey Neese - AZCentral July 19, 2019'We're not the only ones': Mesa officers detail sexual harassment by Officer Jeffrey Neese AZCentralTwo Mesa officers talk to The Ariz […]
- Judge orders Jeffrey Epstein to remain in jail, says he's 'concerned for new victims' - CNN July 19, 2019Judge orders Jeffrey Epstein to remain in jail, says he's 'concerned for new victims' CNNJeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail in Sex Crimes […]
- Lead reporter on Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse story left home at 16 and knows how hard it is for girls living on - The Philadelphia Inquirer July 18, 2019Lead reporter on Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse story left home at 16 and knows how hard it is for girls living on The Philadelphia InquirerI know how har […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
In a TODAY exclusive, Jennifer Araoz shares with Savannah Guthrie her chilling account of alleged sexual assault by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, which she says happened when she was in high school. Araoz is not part of the Southern District of New York’s case against Epstein, who pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking charges.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
#JeffreyEpstein #JenniferAraoz #TodayShow
Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY