- Woodstock 2019 ticket sales delayed; organizers deny cancellation rumors - syracuse.com April 21, 2019Woodstock 2019 ticket sales delayed; organizers deny cancellation rumors syracuse.comWoodstock Music Festival co-producer Micael Lang addresses press […]
- Sri Lanka Suicide Bombings Targeting Christians Kill Hundreds - The New York Times April 21, 2019Sri Lanka Suicide Bombings Targeting Christians Kill Hundreds The New York TimesCOLOMBO, Sri Lanka — The clock hands on the steeple of St. Anthony […]
- 2019 NBA Playoffs: Warriors vs. Clippers Game 4 score, series schedule, results, online stream, TV channel, odds, matchups - CBS Sports April 21, 20192019 NBA Playoffs: Warriors vs. Clippers Game 4 score, series schedule, results, online stream, TV channel, odds, matchups CBS SportsThe Warriors too […]
- 2019 RBC Heritage scores, grades: C.T. Pan edges Matt Kuchar to win first PGA Tour event - CBS Sports April 21, 20192019 RBC Heritage scores, grades: C.T. Pan edges Matt Kuchar to win first PGA Tour event CBS SportsThis week's RBC Heritage was the opposite of […]
- DC United 0, New York FC 2 | 2019 MLS Match Recap - MLSsoccer.com April 21, 2019DC United 0, New York FC 2 | 2019 MLS Match Recap MLSsoccer.com […]
- ‘We will never stop fighting’: Greta Thunberg addresses London climate protests – video April 22, 2019'The politicians and people in power have gotten away with not doing anything at all to fight the climate crisis ... but we will make sure they don't get away with it any longer,' climate activist Greta Thunberg told Extinction Rebellion protestors at London's Marble Arch. The Swedish teenager, who inspired the school climate strikes, […]
- Britons without a bank account 'pay a £485 poverty premium' April 21, 2019Number of unbanked people has fallen to 1.2 million, but they miss out on discountsBritons who do not have a bank account face paying up to £485 extra each year for bills and basic services, according to a report.The 1.2 million so-called unbanked individuals are said to pay a “banking poverty premium” because they are […]Rupert Jones
- Finance workers three times as likely to have parents in same sector April 21, 2019Research shows lack of diversity narrows talent pool and obstructs social mobilityTwo in five people working in British banking have parents who also worked in the sector – more than three times the national average for other types of jobs.Some 41% of financial services employees had parents working in the same sector, against a national […]Jasper Jolly and agencies
- We must teach tolerance, says Stephen Lawrence's mother April 21, 2019On the first Stephen Lawrence Day, Doreen Lawrence says discrimination blights livesChildren should be taught at school to challenge racism and discrimination, the mother of Stephen Lawrence has said.In a Guardian article to mark the first national commemorative day for Stephen, murdered in a racist attack 26 years ago, Doreen Lawrence said discrimination still blights […]Vikram Dodd Police and crime correspondent
- British woman Faye Mooney killed by kidnappers in Nigeria April 21, 2019Gunmen also kill Nigerian man and abduct three others near northern city of KadunaThe family of Faye Mooney, a 29-year-old British aid worker killed in Nigeria by kidnappers, have paid tribute to her bravery and belief in societal change that “took her to places others feared”.A Nigerian man was also shot dead in the attack […]Mattha Busby and agencies
- Did ISIS help plot the carnage? The Sri Lankan bombings bear all the hallmarks of the terror group April 22, 2019LARISA BROWN: The bombings bear all the hallmarks of IS: targeting civilians, designed to cause maximum terror and bloodshed, and perpetrated on a Christian holiday.
- DOMINIC LAWSON: It's elementary! Watson's U-turn on Brexit is a blatant pitch for the top job April 22, 2019DOMINIC LAWSON: As Sherlock Holmes would put it: 'Elementary, my dear Watson.' For the manoeuvre yesterday by Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson is indeed transparent.
- Two men are arrested as 'pregnant' pony collapses outside sports stadium in Cardiff April 22, 2019The black mare, aged between three and four, lay on the ground for up to three hours as it struggled to get over the potentially 'fatal' injury on Westgate Street, Cardiff, at 7pm on Saturday.
- Model who went viral over photobomb bikini shoot reveals it's not the first time its happened April 22, 2019An Australian model who went viral after posting a video of a scantily-clad senior citizen photobombing her raunchy bikini shoot has said it's not the first time its happened.
- Temperatures to soar to 79F to finish record-breaking Easter weekend but thunderstorms on their way April 22, 2019Forecasters believe today could be the hottest Easter Monday on record. However, the weather is set to break down with thunderstorms and possible flooding on Wednesday.
A titanic £150million is expected to be bet in total, with 600m people estimated to be following the showpiece event from around the world. The race, which was inaugurated 180 years ago, will take place at Aintree this Saturday at 5.15pm. And a prize fund of a cool £1million is expected for the winner. After his victory in 2018, Tiger Roll is the hot favourite going into the race. Related articles When is the Grand National 2019 and what time does it start? Grand National 2019 weather: What is Met Office forecast this weekend? After a successful Cheltenham Festival, in which he won the Cross Country Race, the Gordon Elliott-trained horse is currently priced at 7/2. Other notable names taking on the gruelling four and a half mile course include Anibale Fly, a major contender with odds of 10/1. Rathvinden, who won at Cheltenham last year is also priced at 10/1. On the other hand, if you fancy a really ambitious flutter, the least fancied horse, Outlander, is down at 100/1.Grand National 2019: The UK’s biggest race is this weekend (Image: GETTY) How to pick the 2019 Grand National winner Oddschecker examined the trends of recent Grand National winners to decipher which horse has the best chance in 2019 Age: 31 of the 47 finishers over the last three Grand Nationals were aged under ten, highlighting the changing nature of the race. Stamina: The last 46 winners had won over at least three miles. Jumping: 18 of the last 22 winners had fallen or unseated their rider no more than twice. Previous National Pedigree: 13 of the last 22 winners previously won or placed in a National of any description. Cheltenham Festival Form: Only two Cheltenham Festival winners since 1961 have gone on to win the Grand National in the same season.Grand National 2019: The full list will be confirmed this week (Image: GETTY) Here is a full list of the 49 runners remaining, which will be narrowed down to 40 by the day of the race:Tiger RollRathvindenAnibale FlyVintage CloudsLake View LadJury DutyJoe FarrellPleasant CompanyRock The KasbahMall DiniStep BackMinella RoccoOne For ArthurWalk In The MillUp For ReviewRamses De TeilleePairofbrowneyesOut SamGo ConquerBallyopticVieux Lion RougeThe Young MasterDounikosNoble EndeavorIsleofhopendreamsGeneral PrincipleTea For TwoCaroles DestrierMala BeachUltragoldImpulsive StarBaie Des IlesValtorA Toi PhilWarriors TaleMilansbarMagic Of LightSinglefarmpaymentFolsom BlueCaptain RedbeardRegal EncoreDon PoliValseur LidoMonbeg NotoriousLivelovelaughBlow By BlowBless The WingsJust A ParOutlander #GrandNational2019, #runners, #riders, #TheFULL, #list, #49, #runners, #riders, #remainingGrand National 2019, runners, riders, The FULL, list, 49, runners, riders, remaining#GrandNationalhttps://www.express.co.uk/sport/horseracing/1109217/Grand-National-2019-runners-and-riders-full-list-Aintree-latest-odds