- SAA suspended top exec for using 'wrong' whistle-blower service, inquiry hears - Fin24 June 14, 2019SAA suspended top exec for using 'wrong' whistle-blower service, inquiry hears Fin24SAA in 2016 charged a former employee for not using its […]
- Iron ore helps ASX cement stong weekly gain - The Australian June 14, 2019Iron ore helps ASX cement stong weekly gain The AustralianThats it for the Trading Day blog for Friday, June 14. Local markets capped a winning week […]
- Still in the doldrums: AMP slammed over its practices, again - Sydney Morning Herald June 13, 2019Still in the doldrums: AMP slammed over its practices, again Sydney Morning HeraldThe prospects of a recovery in AMP's wealth management busines […]
- Sequim seeks art for quarterly art exhibit - Peninsula Daily News June 12, 2019Sequim seeks art for quarterly art exhibit Peninsula Daily NewsSEQUIM — The City Arts Advisory Commission has announced that it is seeking entries fo […]
- Charity Commission publishes highly critical report about culture and safeguarding at Oxfam - Civil Society Media June 11, 2019Charity Commission publishes highly critical report about culture and safeguarding at Oxfam Civil Society MediaOxfam GB's culture and safeguardi […]
- Brexit and Britain’s broken democracy | Letters June 18, 2019Readers share their thoughts on the latest developments in the long-running saga of the UK government’s attempt to leave the EUJohn Harris is spot on in his analysis of our busted political system (Any new prime minister is sunk if they don’t fix Britain’s democracy, 17 June). It is no longer an anorak issue to […]Letters
- Looking beyond economic growth and towards wellbeing | Letters June 18, 2019Might the Guardian commit to giving statistics like these as much coverage as it does to the GDP, asks Paul Allin, while Dr Nicholas Falk argues that our governments need to change the way investment decisions are madePeter Wrigley and other correspondents (Letters, 14 June) are looking for measures of success that are wider than […]Letters
- Bike lanes are not a waste of money | Letters June 18, 2019The issue is accident rates, not how close cycles are to overtaking motor vehicles, says Brian Josephson – while Jeremy Iles reckons the problem is carsThe commissioners claiming that adding cycle lanes to roads is pointless (Painted bike lanes are waste of money, say cycling commissioners, 18 June) are making a serious error in basing […]Letters
- Tory leadership: Counting starts after second Tory leadership ballot closes – live news June 18, 2019Second round of voting in the Tory leadership contest, plus Boris Johnson and other candidates take part in BBC hustingsEx-chief scientist fears for UK climate plan if Boris Johnson is PMUK led towards no-deal Brexit by untruthful elite, says ex-EU envoyLunchtime summary 5.21pm BST Here is the BBC’s Emily Maitlis showing the set being used […]Andrew Sparrow
- British Museum to hold its first Troy exhibition June 18, 2019Museum will showcase myths and truth of city that inspired Homer’s Iliad and OdysseyThe last time the British Museum was offered the opportunity to exhibit some of the most evocative treasures of the city of Troy, it said “no thanks”.The German millionaire-archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann had been excavating for some years at Hisarlık in northwestern Turkey, […]Esther Addley
- 'Monstrous' ice tsunami powers through the surface of a Siberian river June 18, 2019The fearsome power of an 'ice tsunami' was caught on film by locals on the shore of the Yenisei River in the Russian Arctic.
- Thousands of supporters pray for Mohamed Morsi in Turkey June 18, 2019Thousands of mourners have taken part in prayers at mosques across Turkey for Mohamed Morsi, a close ally of President Erdogan during his short rule, a day after he died while standing trial.
- Events manager, 25, claims he was kicked off flight after he told attendant he had a nut allergy June 18, 2019Josh Silver, 25, from Waltham Abbey, Essex, was boarding a flight from Turkey's Antalya airport earlier this month waiting to fly back to the UK when he told a female flight attendant of his allergy.
- Two boys, both 14, are found guilty of murdering girl, also 14 June 18, 2019Ana Kriegel's naked corpse was discovered with a ligature around the neck in Lucan, County Dublin days after she went missing on May 14 last year.
- British Airways announces plans to buy 200 Boeing 737 MAX jets June 18, 2019The preliminary order, set to be ready between 2023 and 2027, is the first for the model since Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 plunged into a muddy field near Addis Ababa on March 10, killing 157.
Find latest and breaking news Watch your favorite newspapers News18 Punjab Himachal Haryana websites.
#PunjabiNews #HaryanaNews #HimachalNews
News 18 Punjab/Haryana/Himachal is an exclusive news channel on YouTube which streams news related to Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Nation and the World. Along with the news, the channel also has debates on contemporary topics and shows on special series which are interesting and informative.
News18 ਪੰਜਾਬ/हरियाणा/हिमाचल एक क्षेत्रीय न्यूज़ चैनल है जिसपर ਪੰਜਾਬ, हरियाणा, हिमाचल, देश एवं विदेश की खबरें प्रकाशित की जाती हैं | समाचारों क साथ-साथ इस चैनल पर समकालीन विषयों पर वाद-विवाद एवं विशेष सीरीज भी प्रकाशित होती हैं जो की काफी रोचक एवं सूचनापूर्ण हैं |
Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/1IMIp73
For Latest news and updates, log on to: https://hindi.news18.com/haryana/
Follow Us on Twitter:
Like Us on Facebook: