- North Liberty man accused of threatening to shoot children, officers - KCRG July 20, 2019North Liberty man accused of threatening to shoot children, officers KCRGNORTH LIBERTY, Iowa (AP) - An eastern Iowa man has been charged after police […]
- Anonymous donor gives $25 million to Children’s Hospital - WKRG News 5 July 20, 2019Anonymous donor gives $25 million to Children’s Hospital WKRG News 5(CNN) — Children's Hospital Los Angeles is the recipient of a very generous […]
- ‘(Almost) Everything Goes’ during Middletown Children’s Circus Aug. 2 - Middletown Press July 20, 2019‘(Almost) Everything Goes’ during Middletown Children’s Circus Aug. 2 Middletown PressMIDDLETOWN — In a little over two weeks, the lawn of Macdonough […]
- Target is Now Selling Specially-Adapted Halloween Costumes for Children in Wheelchairs - Good News Network July 20, 2019Target is Now Selling Specially-Adapted Halloween Costumes for Children in Wheelchairs Good News NetworkIt can be taxing to build a child's Hall […]
- Foundation shows children of fallen soldiers they’re not alone - NBC4i.com July 20, 2019Foundation shows children of fallen soldiers they’re not alone NBC4i.comCOLUMBUS (WCMH) — Tears of joy and sadness fill Eric Pelfrey's eyes. His […]
- Long delays to NHS cataract operations leave elderly at risk July 20, 2019New data reveals badly missed targets despite increased use of private sector providersPeople with poor eyesight are being forced to wait almost six months for operations on the NHS to remove cataracts, official figures reveal.Patients in Herefordshire are facing average delays of 168 days – five months and 17 days – for cataract surgery, according […]Denis Campbell and Pamela Duncan
- March for Change: anti-Brexit protesters take to London streets July 20, 2019March takes place three days before Boris Johnson is expected to become Tory leaderThousands of demonstrators from across the country assembled in central London today to march against Brexit, and Boris Johnson’s likely move into No 10, as well as to push for a second Brexit referendum.At first sight, the message of the “No to […]Jedidajah Otte in London
- Iran's top diplomat in UK summoned over seizure of Stena Impero tanker July 20, 2019UK foreign secretary expresses ‘extreme disappointment’ over action to Iranian counterpart The British government has summoned Tehran’s top diplomat in London and warned UK ships to temporarily avoid the strait of Hormuz after Iran seized a British-flagged tanker off its coast, deepening the crisis in the Gulf.The British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, said on Saturday […]Emma Graham-Harrison
- ‘London’s galleries would drool’: ancient festival boosts ailing Welsh arts scene July 20, 2019Despite a flurry of venue closures, next month’s Eisteddfod will showcase a vibrant centre of creativityThere will be tunics and flowing cloaks, to say nothing of ancient chants, when the archdruid of the Gorsedd of Bards officiates at the annual “chairing of the bard” ceremony in August.But the crowds who gather by the River Conwy […]Vanessa Thorpe
- Two men suspected of releasing CS gas on London tube train July 20, 2019Passengers treated for coughing and shortness of breath at Oxford Circus stationPolice are looking for two male suspects after gas was released in a tube train carriage in central London.A number of people were treated at the scene by paramedics at Oxford Circus station for coughing and lack of breath. Continue reading...Nadeem Badshah
- Jamie Oliver lost £25million when his restaurant chain collapsed costing 1,000 jobs July 20, 2019Oliver, 44, who owns a north London mansion, has dipped into his own personal bank account to pay the wages of roughly 1,000 redundant staff and compensate creditors.
- Transgender woman, 26, who doused ex-boyfriend in bleach then tried to set him on fire spared jail July 20, 2019Charlotte Blundell admitted attempted criminal damage of a police vehicle at North Tyneside Magistrates' Court. Blundell had previously been jailed for a 'frenzied' bleach incident.
- Off-duty officer wins bravery award for confronting hammer-wielding woman while dressed in pyjamas July 20, 2019PC Kelda Griffiths was getting ready for bed when she saw a woman smashing windows on her street in Port Talbot, Wales. The officer grabbed the woman but was bitten and beaten by attacker.
- Could you live like this? A fascinating new show explores a Christian sect in deepest Sussex July 20, 2019A new documentary explores the Bruderhof community in Robertsbridge, Sussex. Around 300 people live in the Christian sect which emerged from First World War Germany.
- Pictured: Army private, 27, leaves wife and three children after being killed in car crash July 20, 2019Private Ross Thomas Standing, 27, who was based at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, was declared dead at the scene of the collision which took place last Saturday on the A420.
MTV Teen Mom 2 star, Jenelle Evans, married David Eason in September 2017. Their relationship has been tumultuous from the start because of Eason’s violent past and his controversial views. Eason went on a Twitter rant calling transgender and gay people “abominations” which resulted in his dismissal from Teen Mom 2. However, Evans chose to remain loyal to him and it cost her a job with MTV. Now, it may cost her custody of her children, too.
Fans have been fearing for Evan’s and her children’s safety since December 2018 when TMZ released a 911 call. On the call, we hear a scared Evans claiming Eason drunkenly pushed her down, hurting her collarbone. During a Teen Mom 2 scene, she brushed it off as a drunk fight and a “huge misunderstanding.” Now, they are involved in another scandal which resulted in CPS removing all of Evans’ children from her care.