- Norfolk County Council: £40m extra cuts to hit children's services - BBC News May 21, 2019Norfolk County Council: £40m extra cuts to hit children's services BBC NewsMajor budget cuts to children's and adult services are being pla […]
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club commits to $40M historic preservation plan - Jacksonville Business Journal May 21, 2019Ponte Vedra Inn & Club commits to $40M historic preservation plan Jacksonville Business JournalOver the course of the next decade, Ponte Vedra In […]
- Crypterium’s Suite of Financial Services Allows Consumers to Conveniently Spend Cryptocurrency at More than 40M Global Terminals - CardRates.com May 21, 2019Crypterium’s Suite of Financial Services Allows Consumers to Conveniently Spend Cryptocurrency at More than 40M Global Terminals CardRates.comIn a Nu […]
- Man United to pay £105m to beat Liverpool to attacker - latest gossip - Bristol Post May 21, 2019Man United to pay £105m to beat Liverpool to attacker - latest gossip Bristol PostRecord claim Manchester United are willing to meet Joao Felix' […]
- Wagestream raises £40m for 'get-paid-as-you-earn' service - Fintech Futures May 21, 2019Wagestream raises £40m for 'get-paid-as-you-earn' service Fintech FuturesWagestream has raised £40 million to fund its 'get-paid-as-yo […]
- Jamie Oliver restaurants to close – the full list May 21, 2019The chef’s empire has gone into administration, putting more than 1,000 jobs at riskJamie Oliver restaurant empire collapses, risking 1,000 jobsJamie Oliver has called in administrators to his struggling business, leaving many of his restaurants at risk of closure. They include: Continue reading...Guardian staff
- Lord Moore of Lower Marsh obituary May 21, 2019Conservative politician whose ascent to high office under Margaret Thatcher foundered on NHS and social security reformsThe former Tory cabinet minister John Moore, Lord Moore of Lower Marsh, who has died aged 81, had a brief, meteoric cabinet career in the last phase of the Thatcher administration, during which he was for a time seen […]Stephen Bates
- Scotland will miss child poverty targets without vast cash boost – report May 21, 2019Report highlights ‘massive gap between scale of ambition and scale of resources allocated’The Scottish government will miss its own child poverty targets unless it substantially increases investment, according to a report on last December’s budget published by the independent Poverty and Inequality Commission. The report highlights “a massive gap between the scale of Scotland’s ambition […]Libby Brooks Scotland correspondent
- Jamie Oliver's empire collapses – 22 UK restaurants to close May 21, 2019Administrators called in as 1,000 employees set to lose their jobsJamie Oliver restaurants at risk: the full listAll but three of Jamie Oliver’s 25 UK restaurants are closing with the loss of 1,000 jobs after the business called in administrators.The company, which includes 22 Jamie’s Italian outlets, plus the Fifteen and Barbecoa restaurants in London […]Sarah Butler
- Garden feeders are supporting rising numbers of urban birds May 21, 2019More than half of British homeowners feed birds, maintaining 133 speciesThe increasingly appetising buffet provided for garden birds, from sunflower hearts to suet cakes, is supporting a rising number and greater diversity of species in Britain’s urban areas, according to research.In the 1970s, half of all birds using garden feeders belonged to just two species, […]Patrick Barkham
- Jamie Oliver's 'incompetent bully' brother-in-law behind his failing food empire May 21, 2019Former City trader Paul Hunt was an incompetent bully plagued by failure who barked 'tea tea' at a PA aged in her 50s when he wanted her to make a drink, sources at the food group have claimed.
- Ofcom could force reality TV to provide more help to stars following death of Jeremy Kyle show guest May 21, 2019Ofcom chief executive Sharon White told MPs that it was investigating what changes were needed following the the death of guest Steven Dymond, 63, in a suspected suicide.
- EE network is back online after crashing across the UK May 21, 2019The British network provider's issues have now been resolved. EE said: ' 'some customers experienced intermittent problems making calls on 4G' but these are now fixed.
- Care worker, 31, has newborn son to pass £50m stately home to May 21, 2019Jordan Adlard Rogers, 31, has moved into the 1,536-acre Penrose Estate between Helston and Porthleven in Cornwall after being left as heir to the country mansion.
- British men using a hair-loss drug off-label to grow FULL BEARDS May 21, 2019EXCLUSIVE: Minoxidil, marketed under the brand name Regaine in the UK, works by helping the blood flow to hair follicles - the part of the skin which grows a hair by packing old cells together.
Transfer news LIVE: Tuesday April 23Manchester United have come to an agreement on the strategy to follow going forwardsTottenham will have to fend off Juventus in order to snare a long-term transfer targetArsenal have been ruled out of the race to sign Gareth Bale at the end of the seasonChelsea have identified two players who could replace wantaway star man Eden Hazard08.45 UPDATE: Real Rangers price tag Rangers may have to pay as much as £355,000 for Jake Hastie despite planning to sign him when his contract expires. Express Sport understands the attacking midfielder is poised to swap Fir Park for Motherwell at the end of the season. And he is set to put pen to paper on his Rangers deal before this week draws to a close, with a four-year contract on offer. However, FIFA rules state Rangers will have to pay up to £355,000 in compensation to Hastie’s current club, Motherwell. 08.25 UPDATE: Chelsea targets Chelsea want Nicolas Pepe or Philippe Coutinho to fill the shoes of Eden Hazard if the winger joins Real Madrid, it has been reported. Hazard has made no secret of his desire to one day pull on the famous white shirt of Real, who are managed by his idol Zinedine Zidane. Chelsea are facing having to cash on him this summer because his contract expires in 2020 and he has opted against signing a new one. Telefoot reckon the Blues will move for Lille’s Pepe or Barcelona’s Coutinho should Hazard jump ship when the transfer window opens. 07.55 UPDATE: Arsenal blow Real Madrid do not see Arsenal as a realistic destination for Gareth Bale, reports in the Spanish capital have claimed. Bale could be on his way out of the Bernabeu in the summer with Florentino Perez planning to overhaul Real’s underperforming squad. A Premier League return has always seemed the most likely outcome for Bale should he bring an end to his time in Madrid. However, Marca claim Real will not be offering the Wales international to Arsenal because they don’t think the Gunners can afford his wages. 07.25 UPDATE: £40m Tottenham scrap Tottenham will be forced to battle it out with Juventus this summer if they want to prise rising star Ryan Sessegnon away from Fulham. The left-sided bright spark is poised to quit Craven Cottage following Fulham’s disastrous season and relegation to the Championship. The west Londoners are, however, unwilling to sell Sessegnon on the cheap and have slapped a price tag of about £40m on him. Tottenham have been keeping tabs on Sessegnon for a while and are in pole position to snap him up, but Juventus will ensure they don’t have it all their own way. Trending 06.55 UPDATE: Man Utd decision Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and the club’s Glazer Family owners want the Red Devils to copy one of their rivals. United have endured a largely dismal six years since legendary former manager Sir Alex Ferguson decided to call it a day. And a key part of that has been down to abysmal recruitment which has seen them fall well off the pa