- Team Ineos will change approach as Geraint Thomas loses time on stage 14 of Tour de France - Cycling Weekly July 20, 2019Team Ineos will change approach as Geraint Thomas loses time on stage 14 of Tour de France Cycling WeeklyThe first high-mountain test of the Tour de […]
- This OB-GYN's Simple Lifestyle Change Helped Her Lose 10 Pounds of Hormonal Weight - Yahoo Lifestyle July 20, 2019This OB-GYN's Simple Lifestyle Change Helped Her Lose 10 Pounds of Hormonal Weight Yahoo LifestyleFrom Woman's Day. "No matter what I […]
- Election 2019: May urges vote for change on Community Matters tour - NewmarketToday.ca July 20, 2019Election 2019: May urges vote for change on Community Matters tour NewmarketToday.caGreen leader responds to questions about climate, abortion, elect […]
- Pearson's Digital-First Strategy Will Change How Students Get Textbooks - Forbes July 20, 2019Pearson's Digital-First Strategy Will Change How Students Get Textbooks ForbesThe world's largest higher education publisher's move to […]
- Evine To Become ShopHQ, But It Needs More Than A Name Change - Forbes July 20, 2019Evine To Become ShopHQ, But It Needs More Than A Name Change ForbesTV shopping channel Evine is changing its name back to ShopHQ, requiring the corpo […]
- Long delays to NHS cataract operations leave elderly at risk July 20, 2019New data reveals badly missed targets despite increased use of private sector providersPeople with poor eyesight are being forced to wait almost six months for operations on the NHS to remove cataracts, official figures reveal.Patients in Herefordshire are facing average delays of 168 days – five months and 17 days – for cataract surgery, according […]Denis Campbell and Pamela Duncan
- March for Change: anti-Brexit protesters take to London streets July 20, 2019March takes place three days before Boris Johnson is expected to become Tory leaderThousands of demonstrators from across the country assembled in central London today to march against Brexit, and Boris Johnson’s likely move into No 10, as well as to push for a second Brexit referendum.At first sight, the message of the “No to […]Jedidajah Otte in London
- Iran's top diplomat in UK summoned over seizure of Stena Impero tanker July 20, 2019UK foreign secretary expresses ‘extreme disappointment’ over action to Iranian counterpart The British government has summoned Tehran’s top diplomat in London and warned UK ships to temporarily avoid the strait of Hormuz after Iran seized a British-flagged tanker off its coast, deepening the crisis in the Gulf.The British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, said on Saturday […]Emma Graham-Harrison
- ‘London’s galleries would drool’: ancient festival boosts ailing Welsh arts scene July 20, 2019Despite a flurry of venue closures, next month’s Eisteddfod will showcase a vibrant centre of creativityThere will be tunics and flowing cloaks, to say nothing of ancient chants, when the archdruid of the Gorsedd of Bards officiates at the annual “chairing of the bard” ceremony in August.But the crowds who gather by the River Conwy […]Vanessa Thorpe
- Two men suspected of releasing CS gas on London tube train July 20, 2019Passengers treated for coughing and shortness of breath at Oxford Circus stationPolice are looking for two male suspects after gas was released in a tube train carriage in central London.A number of people were treated at the scene by paramedics at Oxford Circus station for coughing and lack of breath. Continue reading...Nadeem Badshah
- Jamie Oliver lost £25million when his restaurant chain collapsed costing 1,000 jobs July 20, 2019Oliver, 44, who owns a north London mansion, has dipped into his own personal bank account to pay the wages of roughly 1,000 redundant staff and compensate creditors.
- Transgender woman, 26, who doused ex-boyfriend in bleach then tried to set him on fire spared jail July 20, 2019Charlotte Blundell admitted attempted criminal damage of a police vehicle at North Tyneside Magistrates' Court. Blundell had previously been jailed for a 'frenzied' bleach incident.
- Off-duty officer wins bravery award for confronting hammer-wielding woman while dressed in pyjamas July 20, 2019PC Kelda Griffiths was getting ready for bed when she saw a woman smashing windows on her street in Port Talbot, Wales. The officer grabbed the woman but was bitten and beaten by attacker.
- Could you live like this? A fascinating new show explores a Christian sect in deepest Sussex July 20, 2019A new documentary explores the Bruderhof community in Robertsbridge, Sussex. Around 300 people live in the Christian sect which emerged from First World War Germany.
- Pictured: Army private, 27, leaves wife and three children after being killed in car crash July 20, 2019Private Ross Thomas Standing, 27, who was based at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, was declared dead at the scene of the collision which took place last Saturday on the A420.
Welcome to our Easter Coin Hunt!
We’re competing with Christopher Collects and UK Coin Hunt to hunt through £500 worth of £2 coins and find the rarest commemoratives… But who will win?
For the last week you’ve been guessing which team will get the highest score (entries are now closed and the winners will be announced later today).
The person who guessed the closest winning score will win a Silver Proof 2019 Peter Rabbit 50p in time for Easter, and 3 runners up will each receive the coin in Brilliant Uncirculated quality!
You can check out Christopher Collects and UK Coin Hunt’s videos here:
Remember to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell to receive notifications so that you don’t miss our announcement of the final scores and winning guesses in our wrap-up video which will be published later today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liDmMdVy6K8
Tune in later to see if you’ve won!