- Former Attorney-General calls to boycott Benjamin Netanyahu - The Jerusalem Post July 21, 2019Former Attorney-General calls to boycott Benjamin Netanyahu The Jerusalem PostFormer Attorney-General Michael Benyair called for the boycott of Prime […]
- Victoria Frost, Benjamin Boyd - The New York Times July 21, 2019Victoria Frost, Benjamin Boyd The New York TimesVictoria Anne Frost and Benjamin James Boyd are to be married July 21 at St. Paul's Lutheran Chu […]
- Alexandra Crall, Benjamin Williams - The New York Times July 21, 2019Alexandra Crall, Benjamin Williams The New York TimesAlexandra Jane Crall and Benjamin Burba Williams were married July 20. The Rev. Elizabeth Lyles […]
- Ukiah Shelter Pet of the Week: Meet Benjamin - Ukiah Daily Journal July 20, 2019Ukiah Shelter Pet of the Week: Meet Benjamin Ukiah Daily JournalSo many puppies currently available! Pictured here is Benjamin. He is a 4-month-old n […]
- Virtual reality bites as Benjamin Cleary wins funding for panda film Glimpse - The Times July 20, 2019Virtual reality bites as Benjamin Cleary wins funding for panda film Glimpse The TimesScreen Ireland has given €50000 in funding to a virtual reality […]
- Emily Thornberry: ‘Being chippy is a good thing’ July 21, 2019A traumatic childhood, losing her long-absent father to dementia, public spats with her party… it seems nothing can keep the shadow foreign secretary downAged 17, broke and living alone, Emily Thornberry had a number of low-paid jobs. She was a barmaid at the Hammersmith Palais; there was also a stint in a factory stacking boxes […]Rachel Cooke
- Market Harborough reveals the key to being ‘liveable’: homes we can afford July 21, 2019East Midlands town is unexpected winner in a search for the best places for affordability and quality of life. Its proud residents explain why they like it“We’ve still got a fishmonger. How many places still have that?” asked Kate Gander, listing the merits of her home, Market Harborough. In fact, she struggled to find anything […]Tiernan Phipps
- Greedy parking enforcement companies are issuing hefty fines to carers and nurses July 21, 2019Private companies are issuing hefty penalty charge notices – sometimes even in a hospital’s own car parkCommunity nurse Gemma Hayes* was on call and on a tight schedule. She left her car in the residents’ car park of a block where her last patient of the day lived and displayed her professional carer’s badge on […]Anna Tims
- Titan of mythology movies left behind a treasure trove of ideas July 21, 2019Lost and rare material from master animator Ray Harryhausen could now inspire a new film epic years after his deathHe was the acclaimed film-maker who pioneered animation effects for masterpieces such as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans of 1963 and 1981 respectively. Ray Harryhausen created extraordinary characters, including sword-wielding skeletons and […]Dalya Alberge
- Iran, Heathrow, HS2 – and Brexit: the big decisions facing the new prime minister July 21, 2019The next PM takes office on Wednesday – and already has his work cut outAfter 24 hours of formalities that will end on Wednesday afternoon with the Queen inviting the new leader of the Tory party to form a government, the transfer of power from the 76th prime minister of the United Kingdom to the […]Toby Helm
- Val Kilmer looks in good spirits as he speaks at an event in the United Nations July 21, 2019Val Kilmer spoke at an event in the United Nations on Saturday about his foundation which uses art and education to help people. It came just days after the trailer for the Top Gun sequel dropped.
- Trump's 'send them home' rhetoric is 'just what a lot of us are thinking' July 21, 2019Welcome to Winston County, population 24,000, where nearly 90 per cent of residents voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, nicknamed the 'Trumpiest' place in America.
- Washington Monument is transformed into stunning tribute to Apollo 11 moon landing July 21, 2019Crowds packed the National Mall to watch the 17-minute show, which was projected three times each on Friday and Saturday, marking the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.
- German tourists ordered to leave Venice for brewing coffee at the foot of the famous Rialto bridge July 21, 2019The Berliners (pictured), 32 and 35, had stopped for a rest, downing their backpacks to prepare a cup of coffee using a little gas stove.
- STEVEN EDGINTON, 19, was the journalist who exposed memos from the UK's man in Washington July 21, 2019STEVEN EDGINTON: Today I want to set the record straight and reveal the real story about how Sir Kim's diplomatic cables entered the public domain.
A civil and friendly debate in Totnes Devon Sun 12th May 2019, will up date on name later on hoof right now apologies for sound and chat will sack myself laters.