- Late Union Prez Led Historic Wage Climb At Newark Airport - Newark, NJ Patch July 19, 2019Late Union Prez Led Historic Wage Climb At Newark Airport Newark, NJ PatchHéctor Figueroa of 32BJ SEIU fought for a historic pay boost for workers at […]
- Welcome to the aerotropolis, where city merges into airport - Financial Times July 19, 2019Welcome to the aerotropolis, where city merges into airport Financial TimesAlready in the 1960s, the French cultural theorist Paul Virilio suggested […]
- Cardiff Airport: Millions wasted on vanity project, says Tory AM - BBC News July 19, 2019Cardiff Airport: Millions wasted on vanity project, says Tory AM BBC NewsMillions of pounds of taxpayers' money are being wasted on loss-making […]
- North Adams Airport Hopes to Restaurant Operating Next Summer - iBerkshires.com July 19, 2019North Adams Airport Hopes to Restaurant Operating Next Summer iBerkshires.comThe Airport Commission established a subcommittee to develop a request f […]
- Vietnam's Phu Cat airport goes international in September - Flightglobal July 19, 2019Vietnam's Phu Cat airport goes international in September FlightglobalVietnam's Phu Cat airport will be ready for international flights com […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
1 person is dead and 7 injured after a Houthi drone attack on Saudi Arabia’s Abha airport, according to media reports. Get the latest details in our LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE.
Saudi news outlet Al Arabiya says the drone attack that caused the casualties occurred in the parking lot of Abha airport. Houthi media claims Yemen’s Houthi rebels carried out the attack, and also that another Houthi drone attack was carried out on Jizan airport in Saudi Arabia. Both Abha and Jizan airports have been hit by previous Houthi attacks. In this interactive live stream, host Steve Lookner brings you the latest updates on the reported drone attack on Saudi Arabia’s Abha airport leaving 1 dead and 7 injured, and he’ll also read your comments and questions on the air!
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AgendaFreeTV
Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/AgendaFreeTV
Follow us on Periscope! @AgendaFreeTV
Your donations keep us on the air!
Donate at http://agendafree.tv
Or get cool Agenda-Free TV rewards by supporting us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/agendafreetv