- BREAKING: 5.3 magnitude rocks southern Greece, shaking felt in Athens - AccuWeather.com July 19, 2019BREAKING: 5.3 magnitude rocks southern Greece, shaking felt in Athens AccuWeather.comA magnitude 5.3 earthquake rocked the area of Magoula, Greece, j […]
- BREAKING: Police Seek Vehicle After Shots Fired in Lake Co. - 9&10 News July 19, 2019BREAKING: Police Seek Vehicle After Shots Fired in Lake Co. 9&10 NewsThe Lake County Sheriff's Office says shots were fired at deputies afte […]
- Madden 20: Release Date and Breaking Down Star Player Ratings - Bleacher Report July 19, 2019Madden 20: Release Date and Breaking Down Star Player Ratings Bleacher ReportThe 2019 NFL season may not get underway until September, but Madden 20 […]
- Video: 'The penny dropped; that's when we started breaking combines' - Agriland July 19, 2019Video: 'The penny dropped; that's when we started breaking combines' AgrilandAgriLand paid a visit to Co. Wexford to meet the people b […]
- Police searching for burglar who stole puppy in Baton Rouge area break-in - WWLTV.com July 19, 2019Police searching for burglar who stole puppy in Baton Rouge area break-in WWLTV.comWBRZ-TV reports that the theft happened on July 11 at the Sweetbri […]
- Stevenage 'car cruise' crash leaves 14 injured July 19, 2019Two cars involved were apparently racing when they collided on Monkswood Way and hit bystandersFourteen people have been injured, some seriously, after a crash involving two cars at a street meeting in Stevenage.Hertfordshire constabulary said the cars were involved in a collision on Monkswood Way at about 9.45pm on Thursday. Reports on social media suggested […]Staff and agencies
- Coalition's voluntary salt limits have been 'public health disaster' July 19, 2019Switch in 2011 led to thousands of cases of heart disease, stroke and cancer, say researchersNearly 10,000 cases of heart disease and stroke and 1,500 cases of cancer could have been avoided in England if the coalition government had not switched to a voluntary deal with the food industry to cut salt in food, say […]Sarah Boseley Health editor
- Breast-ironing is abuse and could lead to prison term, says CPS July 19, 2019Exclusive: perpetrators could face up to 10 years in prison under new legal guidance Relatives who “iron” a young girl’s chest with a hot stone or other objects to delay breast formation could face up to 10 years in prison, under new guidance published by the Crown Prosecution Service.The guidance makes clear to police and […]Inna Lazareva
- Scotland has a drugs problem – and it’s called Westminster | Simon Jenkins July 19, 2019A spike in deaths shows the failure of centralised policies. Holyrood should be allowed to try new methodsScotland’s drug mortality rate cannot be shelved as just another misery statistic. It has risen by 27% in a year and is three times England and Wales’s rate, 50 times Portugal’s and higher even than that of the […]Simon Jenkins
- Convicted drink-drivers could have 'alcolocks' fitted to cars July 19, 2019UK government funds study to see how effective devices could be in stopping reoffendingConvicted drink-drivers could have “alcolocks” fitted to their cars, preventing the vehicle from starting without the driver passing a breath test, under new road safety plans.The government is funding a study to investigate how effective the devices would be in stopping reoffending, […]Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Son of murdered civil servant Catherine Burke brands his mother's killer an 'evil being' July 19, 2019Kasim Lewis, 32, bound and gagged Catherine Burke, 55, in her £700,000 home in Muswell Hill, north London, before stabbing her to death on November 16, 2017.
- At least 16 injured as two cars smash into spectators in Stevenage July 19, 2019WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Harrowing footage showed screaming spectators, many of them teenagers, trying to help badly wounded victims after they were 'sent flying' in the crash in Stevenage.
- Summer holidays begin as UK schools break up on Frantic Friday motorway traffic queues airports busy July 19, 2019Queues of up to an hour and a half are expected on some UK routes with more than five million families due to make their getaways as soon as school ends today.
- Newspaper columnist Stu Bykofsky is SLAMMED by rival writer at his farewell party July 19, 2019Controversial columnist Stu Bykofsky left The Philadelphia Inquirer last week after 47 years in the job, with his rival colleague Inga Saffron taking to the floor to deliver a scathing speech.
- Woman stunned to discover husband's gran's bathroom has CARPET sparks a debate over hygiene July 19, 2019A woman, believed to be from the US, was shocked to discover her husband's grandmother's bathroom was fully carpeted has questioned whether it's hygienic or practical for a room where people wash.
About Channel: Tez Tv is a 24-hour Hindi news television channel owned by TV Today Network.
Tez translates to “Till Today” or “Up to the Minute”. Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of News from India and around the World!
Subscribe To Tez : https://www.youtube.com/user/teztvnews
Download India’s No. 1 Hindi News Mobile App : https://aajtak.app.link/QFAp3ZaHmQ
Subscribe to our other network channels:
The Lallantop https://www.youtube.com/c/thelallantop
India Today: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYPvA…
Dilli Aajtak: http://www.youtube.com/user/DilliAajtak
Official website: http://aajtak.intoday.in/tez/
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 New Video Publisher : https://indiatoday.app.link/zKoSVVDrnP